What can we expect from these 5 NYC shows....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Aside from Crumbs From Your Table and Stuck In A Moment.....
what else will the boys dust of for the New Yorkers?

New York?....I think it would work brilliantly after Love And Peace, but I dont think they will change the current running order of LAPOE -> SBS-> Bullet
It could even work after Bullet, or Kick off the Encore.

If they're gonna play Mofo...its gonna be in New York. Something else from Pop, Please prehaps?

Something else from Zooropa would be nice, even if its Stay. A full band version would be very cool.

I also think there would be a slight chance that we'll get a Fourth opener for this tour prehaps.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited:
I think these all have a shot, some have a better shot than others of course:

The return of Discotheque
Daddy's Gonna Pay...
Mofo
Lemon
Dirty Day
Please

I know that in that interview on Fuse, they said they wanted to be changing up the setlist some, and since there are so many shows there should be a few surprises in the set-lists.
Mofo:drool:

Chizip said:
I think these all have a shot, some have a better shot than others of course:

The return of Discotheque
Daddy's Gonna Pay...
Mofo
Lemon
Dirty Day
Please

New York will get nothing different to anything else that has already been played on the tour. That is my bet.

neilm said:

New York will get nothing different to anything else that has already been played on the tour. That is my bet.

ill take this bet that we will see at least one new song in new york

I don't know, we got First time, Discotheque, Fast cars, Crumbs, Walk on, In a little while, and Stuck so far. Has to be a record for most songs debuted on a third leg.

I think Please has a good chance, hoping for New York and Electrical Storm. For a big surprise, Dirty day or Last night on earth.

(whatever happened to Mofo?)

^^^ Funnily enough, that's the song that happened to popup on random right now :D

I think we'll see the return (at least once) of some of the songs that have been played on the tour, but not on this leg:

- An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
- Gloria
- All I Want Is You
- New Years Day

and I may have forgotten one or more. We'll probably also see stuff like Zoo Station, The Fly, and Mysterious Ways show up at least once.

And I hope they play crumbs every night!

My personal hope for a debut: Dirty Day, though I'd be happy with anything other than the same setlist... even if it's just one or two songs different :)

Yay for Stuck! :D

Back
Top Bottom