Hello, I'd like to delete my accounts please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HCL

War Child
I have two accounts here. This one and another (.:MrMacPhisto:., which I forgot the password for a long time ago). I'd really like to have them deleted, but I can't seem to find any info on how nor a link to do this. If a mod could help me, it'd be appreciated.

All the best.

We really dont delete accounts.. here are the rules on that.

Disabling/Deleting accounts
We normally do not delete member's accounts. We may delete accounts that have no posts. If the account has many posts, completely deleting the account can significantly disrupt thread continuity. In that event, we may (if requested and at our discretion) disable your account. When we disable your account we do the following:

Possibly change the user name
Remove signature content
Remove any info from the profile that might be identifying or replace it with fictitious info
Remove all subscriptions
Remove avatar
Remove e-mail address or alter as well as personal web site info
Change account options to refuse PM's and E-mails from users and admins
After doing all this - ban account

Where you make use of the communication features to share information with other individuals, however, (e.g., sending a personal message to another Forum user) we generally cannot remove such communications. Also, if someone quoted your post, the original user name will be shown as having been quoted (which we cannot purge).

Well, those things would be perfect. Actually, change the usernames and remove avatars/profile info would solve the problem for me entirely. If that's not too much trouble, it'd be perfect. Especially regarding the .:MrMacPhisto:. account.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom