PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
:wave: It's nearly that time of year again! Christmas stuff is in stores and catalogs already so I figured why not get an early start on a PLEBAN card exchange. I'm happy to take the helm again as I've enjoyed coordinating this fun exchange the past two years. Hope that's OK? :love:

I'm going to be real busy moving just before Christmas, but it is my favorite time of year and this card exchange means a lot to me and is so fun, I wanted to get an early start this season. That said............

If you are interested in participating in the card exchange this year, please contact me with the following information. Contact me via PM or my email address: Outtacontrol56@yahoo.com by 11/22/11. I will have name lists sent out by November 28, 2011......

Name (first, last)
Interference Name
Mailing address
Email address
Total number of cards you can send
*How many cards are you willing to send Domestic
*How many cards are you willing to send International
Spread the word! The more participants, the more fun this card exchange can be!! :applaud:

DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO ME IS NOVEMBER 22, 2011

I WILL HAVE NAME LISTS SENT TO EVERYONE BY NOVEMBER 28, 2011.

Cool, I think I'm going to join again this year! Have to design a card first. Thanks for doing this again Carek! Its def. become one of my fav. Pleban traditions!

Cool, I think I'm going to join again this year! Have to design a card first. Thanks for doing this again Carek! Its def. become one of my fav. Pleban traditions!

Excellent! I especially love the creativity with the home made cards! Don't forget to sent me your address, etc!

Thanks Kristen, Katie & Amy! Got your info! Keep spreading the word! Now get to work designing the BEST holiday cards EVER, peeps!!

:heart:

Email sent. If I don't participate in any other holiday activities, the PLEBA card exchange will not be missed! :)

(BTW - cannot believe we're already preparing for this. :ohmy: ) :laugh:

Oh yay! I'll try to put in my correct address this year! *bonks self on itty bitty scatterbrained head*

I generally hate Christmas for a lot of reasons, but this is fun. :)

Hey--the holidays will be here before you all know it!!! :hyper:

I was shocked, SHOCKED at my last hair appointment when I went to schedule my next dye job *cough* and she said it was ELEVEN weeks until Christmas. I was like WHAT?! I guess I better start some shopping... hope everybody likes small shampoo bottles and soaps picked up from skeazy hotels along the tour! :D

I was shocked, SHOCKED at my last hair appointment when I went to schedule my next dye job *cough* and she said it was ELEVEN weeks until Christmas. I was like WHAT?! I guess I better start some shopping... hope everybody likes small shampoo bottles and soaps picked up from skeazy hotels along the tour! :D

I have a whole box of stuff like that under my bathroom sink. :shifty:
(Sadly, none of it is tour related...we didnt do any overnighters.)

And crap, Christmas already? :doh:

oooh I've been eagerly awaiting this, was talking about it the very morn it appeared here. :hyper:

Was a lil unsure if I'd hop on board this year but what the hell, these cards make me run for the letterbox every time I join in so email will be sent pronto. :applaud:

Okay I have never participated before but it's always looked like fun so I'm in this year. Can't say I'll do a creative home-made card yet as I have no ideas :reject: if that's okay. I'll PM you shortly Carek. :)

I just emailed the following to past participants who have not responded. Hope this brings some familiar names and faces back! :hyper:

Hello there, it's that time of year again and I'm checking in with those who participated in past years who we've not heard from yet, hoping this finds you well and to see if you are interested in participating in the 2011 PLEBA Holiday Card Exchange?!

There is a thread in PLEBAns on Interference and here is the link:

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...ard-exchange-2011-a-212535-2.html#post7385295

Your details need to reach me by 22 November, 2011 and I will have lists to participants by 28 November, 2011. Please get your details to me via email or PM on Interference (Carek1230)......I will need the following information:

Interference User Name
Real name (first, last)
Mailing address
Email address
Total number of cards you wish to send
Number of Domestic vs number of International cards
I hope that by sending this email it will generate at least a few more to participate this year, it's a favorite part of the holiday for many of us!

If you don't wish to participate, all the best to you this Holiday and in the New Year!

Cheers!

Karen

Rarely log into Interference anymore so wasn't aware of this until I received the e-mail. I am definiitely in again this year! Will e-mail you all of my details. Thank you for putting it all together :)

Back
Top Bottom