PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I emailed you, Karen

:up: Got your info!

A friend of mine sent me some killer pictures of the Claw from the Minnesota show. Not quite sure how I'm going to incorporate them into my Christmas cards to my fellow PLEBAns, but I'm working on it...

That's a really good idea, I've been trying to come up with something "claw" related too....Santa CLAWS, or Have a CLAWSatively Merry Christmas (I just made that up!!):lol:

I'm really beginning to brainstorm card design ideas in my head because I'm quickly approaching my self-imposed deadline for their completion. :uhoh: As if my life depended on the perfectly phrased Christmas card! :lol: I do this to myself every year. :nerd:

I've pretty much worked out the numbers with what we have to date ( gotta love spreadsheets!!) Anyone who might want their lists now let me know and I will email them to you right away. I was thinking of sending the lists out this weekend otherwise.

OK enough playing with this project- I better get cards & stamps!! :sexywink:

I've emailed a couple address listings out this evening. Please confirm that you receive your lists, and let me know if you have any questions.

It's getting exciting!!! :dancing:

I've pretty much worked out the numbers with what we have to date ( gotta love spreadsheets!!) Anyone who might want their lists now let me know and I will email them to you right away. I was thinking of sending the lists out this weekend otherwise.

OK enough playing with this project- I better get cards & stamps!! :sexywink:

*wave* I'm leaving Friday and will be gone all next week and may or may not have the Internets where I am. I'm not trying to rush you, but if I could get my list sometime this week, that would be helpful. :) If not, no big deal... I'll get it when I get back on the 28th!

Back
Top Bottom