PLEBAn Card Exchange 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Souly has always organized the card exchange and we always start in the middle of November. I dont think she visits Interference daily so lets try to be patient. I can send her an email but we still have plenty of time to do this.

Hi everyone - I'm glad to see that there's still an interest in the card exchange. I've done the card exchange for the past five years and it's always been fun. This year, however, because of work and personal reasons, I am stepping down from the organizing position and Carek has graciously volunteered to take it up. With that said, I hope y'all have a great holiday season! :)

Ooh I def. Will join this!! Good to hear its going on. This will be my first exchange :applaud:

Thanks for posting. Sorry you are too busy but I hope at least you will participate?! Like I said, I knew you had organized it for past years and did not want to step on any ties. Since you have passed the baton so to speak, I will start a new thread and begin organizing. Thanks, Souly. Happy Holiday season to you as well! :hug:

Here is the link to the new 2009 Card Exchange thread: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f234/pleban-holiday-card-exchange-2009-a-203129.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom