PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
It's that time of year to think about Holiday greetings and with Souly's blessings I've stepped up to organize the exchange this year. If you are interested in participating this year please send me the following information either in a PM via Interference or via email at Outtacontrol56@yahoo.com:

Interference name
Real name
Address (where you can receive mail)
Email address
How many cards can you send?
Can you send cards internationally?

Please indicate if you are interested in sending International cards & how many you would be willing to send (postage can be expensive for some so I just want to make this fair for everyone). Also please contact me if you have any questions.

I will begin accepting names/addresses now until November 27. That gives everyone 3 weeks to spread the word, get your contact info to me and will give me the Thanksgiving weekend to compile everything and get back to you with your lists. Start getting your cards made or purchased now! :applaud:

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in! First time! And thanks for taking over organising this thing:up:

The Card Xchg has become one of the absolute highlights of my holidays! :love:

I've PM'd my info to you Carek. :up:

Yeah , who cares! I love getting mail from interferencers!:hyper:

It's okay Pam mine are pre bought too. I'm creative, but wouldn't have the time to make the cards:( Plus I think it's neat seeing the different cards from all over, in fact I was going through my "special drawer" and I found a Christmas card from Belgium and it really made my day. I'm excited for this! Homemade or not homemade, we're all sharing the joys of the holidays which what the holidays are about. :)

Back
Top Bottom