PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the rumour mill is going insane ATM. :lol:

The beach clip was very nice. Superpoppy. But I can handle poppy :love:
And the heavy clip U2 themselves posted on Instagram was fantastic too.

I'm honestly counting down the days FOR MY FIRST TRIP TO IRELAND EVER!

Sadly , I have no right for paid leave this year, as its my first year working in Belgium.

So yeah. I can only afford to take 5 days off in total. Its a major ummer that I can't go out and explore other more rural and beautiful Ireland. (Ugh so much to see!) But yeah. Stoked to go to dublin. I'll save the rest for some other time. Irelands pretty close by.

So yeah. Join us ! What are you waiting for. :D Gonna be busy alright, but I don't care.

Sadly , I have no right for paid leave this year, as its my first year working in Belgium.

So yeah. I can only afford to take 5 days off in total. Its a major ummer that I can't go out and explore other more rural and beautiful Ireland. (Ugh so much to see!) But yeah. Stoked to go to dublin. I'll save the rest for some other time. Irelands pretty close by.

So yeah. Join us ! What are you waiting for. :D Gonna be busy alright, but I don't care.

Sooon. In a few years we'll both have stable jobs and houses and such, so we can affort a big ass roundtrip through Ireland. ^^

Sooon. In a few years we'll both have stable jobs and houses and such, so we can affort a big ass roundtrip through Ireland. ^^

Yes :cute: I have my fingers crossed for another contract this Januari. Hopefully I can be of use and keep up my game untill then.
Roadtripping IS the way.

@MsP

I'm going during the 40th anniversary dates of the band, so say , 23 till 28 september ish. And Actually GG is joining in too.
And a superb gal I met in London last tour is gonna be there too. Gonna be a girls weekend for me, and a some nice days off after a super busy main/highseason in the Zoo. :zen:

Just wanna go out n about to some of the places the band has done and take pictures there an nerd out. . And have fun in Dublin in general. Go to the beach if its good weather etc.

Last edited:
Hey there :wave:

Can anyone help out with something? I tried to send Sicy a PM but seems my messages are full and I can't send anything right now. Is Sicy still a mod here? I don't even know. :reject: Anyway, I got a message from Dazzled... she hasn't been able to log in here for a couple weeks. Could someone PM Sicy (or another mod) to let them know Dazz needs some help with this. She says that when she logs in, she just keeps getting taken back to the log in screen again. Thanks!!!!! That would be great if a mod could help her out.

:wave: I hope everyone is doing well.

Is there going to be another album soon? :ohmy: :hmm:

That sounds like a computer issue, rather than an interference one. Probably the computer not accepting cookies or something similar. Tell her to try to clear the cache of the browser, make sure cookies are accepted and try again. That should fix it. :)

Delete cookies and so on like GG said

delete-cookies.jpg

last night here in my city, been on for 3 nights now :love::love:

Kuvat: Anne vietti viime yöt sykähdyttävien revontulten loimussa - Kotimaa - Ilta-Sanomat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom