(11-29-2004) Thrills Caught Between U2 and REM -- contactmusic*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Thrills Caught Between U2 and REM

Irish rock newcomers THE THRILLS are torn between supporting REM and U2 on their tours - or having a well-earned break.

The WHATEVER HAPPENED TO COREY HAIM? fivesome are opening for REM in the new year (05), but have recently been approached by BONO to warm up for his supergroup.

Thrills singer CONOR DEASEY explains, "There are a few offers coming in that will be hard to turn down but we're going to try to take a break then because I think we need to.

"It definitely tests your friendships and it's good after the last few years of touring the world together that we still get on well.

"But, having said that, you don't need to test friendships to those kind of levels so it's good to get away from each other for a while I think."

--contactmusic

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
haha there is a band called "what ever happened to corey haim?" :lmao: nice!

No, it's the name of The Thrills' latest single....but still lmao.

it's another "is it true, is it not or is it exageration" news article from the infamous contactmusic bunch....it's not even worth discussion unless reported by somebody more reputable. next.

Any band that would turn down opening for U2 is fucked in the head.

The Thrills are boring anyway. And contactmusic is shite.

the thrills suck. this whole movement of lame substance lacking bands is awful. i dont care where theyre from.

Back
Top Bottom