NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't picked a team. I better get a move on.

frank_gore-291.jpg

We could still get a league going and just start in week 2. I wouldn't mind being commissioner. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Nor did I, Impy. If Manningham doesn't have a great game this weekend, I may break something.

bono_212 said:
Nor did I, Impy. If Manningham doesn't have a great game this weekend, I may break something.

That's my situation with Amendola.

PhilsFan said:
I did start Marques Colston, though, sitting pretty with negative something.

Same, but in my other league. And at least I've got Rodgers there to offset it.

The 2008 Lions will be watching with bated breath. Rod Marinelli already has the champagne on ice.

I have two teams. The first was supposed to be my real team, but I ended up being stuck at my mom's during the draft and my little brother wouldn't let me use the computer, so I had the whole team auto-drafted, so I was going to get another team together. Then I forgot to do it until three hours ago, so I had to scramble to get one going. Ended up with the tenth pick out of ten, but still got Brady (I'm kicking myself right now because I was choosing between Brady and Brees, but this is based off of the FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON).

I don't anticipate doing well in either league, but who knows.

I love starting Aaron Rodgers in fantasy football.

I'm disappointed in the defense from GB, but I can't say I didn't see it coming versus Drew Brees. But at the very least, start throwing to Marquis a bit more often.

These are my fantasy demands.

Wow awful pass interference call when AJ was just going for the ball.

Glad we got the win. This just in. Randall Cobb is a stud.

Wow awful pass interference call when AJ was just going for the ball.

Glad we got the win. This just in. Randall Cobb is a stud.

Yes, yes and yes. What a debut for a rookie. His first catch, followed by his first TD, followed by a 108 yard kick return. The Hawk call was a bunch of crap. I can't believe they almost gave New Orleans the win on such a bad call.

Offseason Workouts - 0
No Offseason Workouts - 1

i hope Teddy Bruschi eats his words on NFL Live today for ripping Rodgers for being a bad leader and saying that the Packers aren't hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom