NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. In fact, you can thank that person for the relatively high level of comfort you enjoyed at the Super Bowl. Without her contribution, you would have had to brave the elements in an outdoor facility.

VIDEO GALLERIES

super bowl xlvi logo intro video

this is what some of the others are going to look like

superbowl_8.jpg

Every super bowl from here on out will have the same general logo... at least until rog changes his mind.

There will be a "local" logo as well, which is pretty much the same trophy logo along with a local landmark. Dallas used the stadium.

They want uniform logos for everything. "Brand recognition." Same reason why they changed the design of the conference championship trophies.

If you're in the market for an okay LB, he's your man.

I think GB is actually trying to re-sign him - they sure as hell weren't going to pay him $10.5 million, hence the release. That figure was to force a restrucruring.

yeah, Hawk is resigning with GB today. looks like a 5 year deal. it was never in doubt that he was coming back.

I had heard a rumor that his house was for sale and he was looking to move on, but I guess it was just a rumor. I'm happy he's still a Packer, even if he isn't a superstar. He's still a solid player who had an excellent 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom