NBA 2021 and beyond: Let's Talk Lakers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lmao "resting" kyle lowry for the most important must-win game of the season if the raptors actually want to make the play-in. i love it :lmao:

Last edited:
Question. Does the NBA recognize the Lakers as NBA Champions from last year or was that more of a summer league tournament due to Covid?

Unclear if you're taking the piss or serious but yes, they do.

I don't think the Lakers would have win last year if not for the play stoppage because I think they would have worn down - much like what is happening right now.

Alas - the stoppage happened, they won, it wasn't easy, and you can't take it away from them.

The NBA and NHL titles from last year are completely legitimate.

The Dodgers, on the other hand, was total horse shit.

Unclear if you're taking the piss or serious but yes, they do.

I don't think the Lakers would have win last year if not for the play stoppage because I think they would have worn down - much like what is happening right now.

Alas - the stoppage happened, they won, it wasn't easy, and you can't take it away from them.

The NBA and NHL titles from last year are completely legitimate.

The Dodgers, on the other hand, was total horse shit.

Haha yeah I was totally taking a piss. I'm bitter because I actually think the Bucks would have won the Championship if the stoppage hadn't happened. They were that good and complete, and then when they came back, they just didn't look the same. The chemistry was gone.

Life as a Wisconsin sports fan.

Same thing happened to the Bruins. They were absolutely rolling when play stopped.

Yep. Hard to really whine because of course they still would have had to win the games, but they were clearly a level above every other team, even the Lakers.

But hey, Giannis resigned even when ESPN made up so many narratives of him leaving. Interesting how they’re doing the same with another MVP from Wisconsin.

I think it’s a shame you are not talking about the New York Knickerbockers making the playoffs.

The Jazz reward for finishing with the best record in the NBA will be a first round matchup vs Lebron or Steph.

I honestly could see us losing either series, especially if Mitchell isn’t fully 100%

Back
Top Bottom