National Hockey League 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Mike (both of you Islanders fans) - IT'S ON!

:angry:

The Official Mobile Web Site - New York Islanders

Is wittle Mikey Cammalerri still mad that the big, bad Swiss boy bumped his shoulder....awwww, who's the cutest little Hab? Who's that cute little Habby Habby? Oh, that's Gionta? Whoops, My bad. But wittle cammy is a cute cute wittle habby too. You want a baba? Cammy want a baba? AWWWW wook at wittle cammy drink from his baba. :cute:

Got to go to the Canucks/Hurricanes game last night. I knew it would be an easy win for the 'Nucks, but it was a fun game to go to. I always end up in the section with the craziest, funniest people. :D

In other news the Panthers top line 6 games in has 1 goal -

Christopher Higgins 0g0a
Stephen Weiss 1g2a
Michael Frolik 0g2a

It's going to be a long season! Somehow maintaining a .500 record.

He'd probably have 1 or 2 as a Panther. I'll tell you from the only perspective who actually watched him play for the past 5 years - what a rollercoaster ride. Ups and downs and ups and downs.

He was a lazy coaster down here, no way did I want him back. And Wideman has been playing nicely.

The one thing I hate though is the criticism of the Panthers for 'not giving Horton any support'. That lazy fuck had Olli Jokinen and Jozef Stumpel for 2 seasons who put up more offensive than Krejci or Lucic have ever put up in their careers.

Furthermore, I hope Nathan Horton rots in hell, but that's more of a personal story. After another miserable season in 08 in Washington DC, the Panthers played their last game of the season and the Caps beat them to win the southeast title. I was in attendance, alone, 16 years old at the time. After the game was over I saw the team bus out (and I was literally the only fan who did) so I gave em a lil 'go Panthers' non-mocking type cheer.

Nathan Horton poked his head at the bus window and flicked me off.

I gave him an earful when I sat behind the bench the next season, he didnt look back once. Needless to say I was calling him an ape half the time.

9zK7n.png

MONDAY NITE BEER BUZZ!

Dont mean to offend anyone but the typical fans of the Flyers fans are obnoxious and annoying. I'd rather take the lesser of two evils in a typical Penguins fan. Something that you see with most teams fans in the northeast (not the division) is the fact that they'll act much more educated on the sport than they really are (speaking about them down here in Florida, at least).

As someone who follows and plays hockey, the same can be said about the fans down here in Florida. There just arent as many of them because it's so miserable being a Panther fan.

I don't think you can only single out Flyers fans as being assholes, most fans in the Northeast are assholes.

Watching Toronto at Boston tonight and there were three middle eastern-y looking guys in Leafs jerseys together in the crowd, surprisingly not with beer accidentally spilled all over them yet.

I don't think you can only single out Flyers fans as being assholes, most fans in the Northeast are assholes.

Watching Toronto at Boston tonight and there were three middle eastern-y looking guys in Leafs jerseys together in the crowd, surprisingly not with beer accidentally spilled all over them yet.

Wasnt singling them out - was really just talking in respects to PA as a state (because he was talking about Penguin fans).

And I did specifically quote on northeastern fans (as the region, not the division). Specifically in the United States northeast. They're a ton of talkers; at least the ones who transplant themselves around here. Most of them are fans by association.

I've been to a game in Philly. You're not welcome there. I've been to a few games in New York. You're not welcome there either, but not as bad as Philly. I've been to a few Caps game in Washington DC, and for the most part you're pretty welcome there. I'm just basing it off experience, and off of the fans I know from around here. I clarified that.

back to back shutouts for Halak, scoreless streak at 151 mins

thanks montreal

No probs, Price seems to be taking on the full-time starter role pretty well so far this year. :up:

If there's one thing that I like about Bettman it's that he supports small market teams such us the pathetic Panthers.

If only the same could be said about Bud Selig and the MLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom