Wild Nothing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was attempting to imply that I only needed to hear a tiny bit of the album to realize I must own it.

But yes, NSW's information is factual.

OHhhhh :doh:

WELL! In that case, I eagerly await your receiving of the album. I am going to go purchase my copy now that I'm thinking about it.

OHhhhh :doh:

WELL! In that case, I eagerly await your receiving of the album. I am going to go purchase my copy now that I'm thinking about it.

I really liked it. It's been a while since I listened to their first album, but based on memory, I'm fairly sure I enjoyed it quite a bit more than that one.

Really wish one of those Wild Nothing / DIIV shows was happening here.

bono_212 said:
Your lack of response makes me nervous.

Meanwhile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpkEW8HofgI

:drool:

(I accidentally called it Through the GLass the other day)

At least you didn't call it through the ass.

Well, it's certainly pleasant enough. Not pleasant enough that I'd ever need to hear it again, and know to not buy the album. But it's not bad. It just sort of put me to sleep.

Annoys me to pay for release day delivery, and get it 2 days later. Then again, it's typically the label's fault for supplying it on release day as if they were a brick and mortar retail store.

Prime gives you free two-day shipping, but you have to pay to receive something on the day of release, I think.

Surely you're an Amazon Prime member, Scumbo? Do you not get free release day delivery?

Of course, hence my frustration. The estimated arrival date is now Wednesday though, so they must have seen my complaints.

I uh...just bought tickets to see them on the 16th. Which will be interesting...since I was also planning on going to Riot Fest that day. The show isn't listed til 9:30 though, and he's got two other acts with him. I suspect I'll be fine. Holy shit, the last show I saw at the Empty Bottle was Chairlift and it was amazing (though the sound quality was shit), such a tiny, tiny fucking venue.

And yeah, one of those acts is DIIV.

Damn, I'm crazy jealous of that DIIV / Wild Nothing double card. That will be the dream-popiest night ever.

bono_212 said:
I uh...just bought tickets to see them on the 16th. Which will be interesting...since I was also planning on going to Riot Fest that day. The show isn't listed til 9:30 though, and he's got two other acts with him. I suspect I'll be fine. Holy shit, the last show I saw at the Empty Bottle was Chairlift and it was amazing (though the sound quality was shit), such a tiny, tiny fucking venue.

And yeah, one of those acts is DIIV.

So you're saying he will be at the Empty Bottle on the 16th? Sorry, I couldn't quite tell from the post.

Wild Nothing will be at the Empty Bottle on the 16th
At the Empty Bottle on the 16th Wild Nothing will be

Please join us.

Back
Top Bottom