Wild Nothing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still debating with myself on whether it's better than Gemini, but I'm starting to lean towards yes.

My argument at first about why it wasn't better than Gemini was that it didn't have any standout tracks like "Bored Games" and "Drifter", but I can't even argue that now. "Through the Glass" and "Paradise" (I think it's "Paradise" anyways) are absolutely astounding.

The hype is justified. Damn solid album here. I found it a bit odd that the intro to the stream mentioned Robert Smith as an influence, but as I listened I realized just how layered and complex the songs are.

Listened to the stream knowing nothing of this artist. I liked it quite a bit. :up:

I'm definitely downloading this, illegally.

I definitely didn't expect anything less.

You know gun laws are stricter here, right?

Get out of here with your negativity, Daniel.

And Mofo, since I'm not quite as over the moon about Chinatown as everyone else, let's just say there are at least three songs on this album that rival my love for Drifter and Bored Games, and I'm sure I've made the extent of hat love abundantly clear.

Don't think so, I just did it on Amazon. The label's price + shipping was more expensive and would have arrived later than Amazon.

Your lack of response makes me nervous.

If you mean Mofo, it's not because he didn't like the album, it's because he spends most of his weekends using Cerebro to track down illegal downloaders.....and, here's the thing: once he tracks one down, they...how do I word this....they no longer download any more music. Illegal or otherwise.

I was referring to Mofo :lol:. He said he was four tracks in and then...Who Knows!

Mike: :yikes:

I was attempting to imply that I only needed to hear a tiny bit of the album to realize I must own it.

But yes, NSW's information is factual.

Back
Top Bottom