Springsteen VIII - 2014, tour, album, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend who has seen 100 shows by now is not verified either, me either...

So I look forward to the same thing happening on U2... I mean U2-1

And write 69 on the back of your hand in Sharpie, keeping it there until the day of ticket sales, possibly the next day depending on how long it takes to get through the list.

I got a sixty-nine sharpied on the back of my hand
Memo pad and a chair on the floor
We’re waiting tonight down in the parking lot
Outside the Seven-Eleven store…

It seems that if you've seen Bruce a lot, that was a bad thing for the lottery -- I"m sure it was an attempt to make it more fair, but you know that just means the scalpers just got new accounts to sign up that they probably get daily...

I don't really care if I miss Bruce and if real fans got the tickets instead of me so be it, but we all know this is just as crappy as a free for all on sale date... I much prefer that...

quick look, unsure prices, but Bruce has 3 NJ shows, but not selling tickets to a lot of the stadium, behind the stage, sides, etc.... So probably what 40% less tickets... fun!

That is not too bad. Side stage-y or past 1st/3rd?

I couldn’t abide by the Metlife prices.

It wasn’t even the fees so much as the exponential increase in base price since the last tour. The River 2016 got some heat when Bruce moved to tiered pricing structure and a top cost of $150-ish before fees. Now $150 plus fees for further back in the 2nd tier at a football stadium show with a no frills end stage? Nah

Back
Top Bottom