IO: New Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new purchases:

These in a red-brown:

PG.JOYSTICKR.BLACKLE.PD.jpg

These in black:

PG.SAGETR.BLACKLE.PD.jpg

DocMartens.jpg

These kick-ass beauties were under my tree on Christmas morning. :drool: :hyper: The picture doesn't do them justice.... they're metallic silver. I'm calling them my Tin Man shoes! :lol:

Wow, those remind me of my high school days! I swear I wore a pair of black ones till they fell apart.

anitram said:
Wow, those remind me of my high school days! I swear I wore a pair of black ones till they fell apart.

:reject: Yeah - I'm a bit of a late bloomer. Stupid, white-bread, conservative upbringing. :mad:

:giggle:

:lmao:

I wore mine with my kilt to a Catholic high school. Oh, those were the days! My Mom bought them for me and she didn't seem to mind, except feeling that they were ugly.

I just ordered those in red from Victoria's Secret. We all need a good pair of red screw-me pumps, though, don't we ladies?:shifty: [/B]

we do. 6 pairs actually. it's a sickness :sad:

007-1.jpg

BluRmGrl said:
DocMartens.jpg

These kick-ass beauties were under my tree on Christmas morning. :drool: :hyper: The picture doesn't do them justice.... they're metallic silver. I'm calling them my Tin Man shoes! :lol:

I want the shoes :drool:

BluRmGrl said:
DocMartens.jpg

oooooohhhh Lisa, very :drool:

those would be perfect for a Social D show :sexywink:

anitram said:
:lmao:

I wore mine with my kilt to a Catholic high school. Oh, those were the days! My Mom bought them for me and she didn't seem to mind, except feeling that they were ugly.

DITTO!!!!!! Not a kilt but a light blue pleated private school uni. Mom didn't know. God bless boarding school and God bless Doc Marten, wherever he may be!

Just for anyone who hasn't seen my journal, and cause I wanted to play in this thread too:

My bootses :heart:

newbootses2.jpg

Michael Kors Winter Warrior boots.

d20757zf8.jpg

Cole Haan Becka Tall boots :love: These ones are my true loves. Love at first sight. Lust at first sight too. All of the above. :LOVETH:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom