It is finished!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
HELLO dreamers. I thought I'd post this here, where people appreciate this sorta thing... I'm just so excited! I'VE COMPLETED THE EDGE PORTRAIT! Sorry you can't see it yet as I don't have a scanner. One day, okay?

Actually, this post is pretty pointless. Oh well. Just wanted to communicate my relief and sense of satisfaction.
biggrin.gif
I may go back to it tomorrow to touch up.

foray

------------------
From the cowardice that dares not face new truth, From the laziness that is contented with half-truth, From the arrogance that does not want truth, My God, deliver me. -- African prayer.

what era Edge are we talking about here? beanie or cowboy hat? with his axe or at the keyboards? colour or black & white? c'mon foray, be a little more descriptive if we can't see it
wink.gif

hey hey I want the description too
biggrin.gif

so we are an artist, eh? what did ya do it in...colour?? oohh I wanna see it...

I hope it's "now Edge"...that's the best...I never thought his long hair measured up to Bono's lol
but then again he was such a cutie around 18
biggrin.gif

------------------
Win together today and we walk together forever.
-Fred Shero

Aw I can't describe it, guys. You have to experience the matrix for yourself... lol silly mood. Um.

Ok. Edge. Beanie era. I drew him from an Elevation Tour photo and he looks soooo fine. Hehe.

Also, imagine Edge and the guitar merging as one entity. That's what I had strived to achieve as well.

Um... it's nothing much, really, come to think of it. Now that I have stepped back and looked at it again, I think I could improve more. One day, one day I will show it to you guys!!

foray
smile.gif

the goal is soul! soul!

------------------
Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable. -Nigerian saying

Another U2 artist!
smile.gif
My own attempts have been fairly dismal... I can't wait to see your Edge! I tried to draw him from a photo in the newspaper recently and it wound up being all nose... *embarrassed cough*

I dunno if this is the appropriate time or place... but...
lmphe.jpg

I sat down and sketched off a poster... and Adam was just a bit too tricky... plus I didn't like him way back then... I ended up sending it to a friend of mine for reasons which now elude me.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Alisaura (edited 04-17-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom