"Harbours"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
"Harbours"

around the sun and moon,
the search never ends
the sky, an ocean of thought, listlessness
seems to swallow the vacant hills
as you climb inside the shadows,
the wicked ocean pulls the stars far away
across empty skies, you float after them

and the search never ends . . .

but the daylight burns rapidly
and you are soaked in the night
the stars seem closer, and then further,
and fading from sight
mocking your frozen heart
you hope they will understand
if you sleep tonite under the waves

smile.gif

sh*t don't remind me ZooManda, I mean it's getting a little embarrasing ya know, I might have to come back to the forumn with the new name like Zoorapadelic or maybe Son of Pear
wink.gif
. . . this way I can fool myself into thinking I am not really an obsessed fan and that I do indeed have a life . . . why did college have to end???

thank you Bebe
smile.gif
. . . and thank you zooropamanda
smile.gif

U2 girls are the best in the world! (notice the pun, that is intended, oh wait, scappy and Alisaura, you two are also cool)

oh, I envy the lucky guys that finds their way into the maze of your imaginations . . . I am literaly fascinated and intrigued beyond words by the realization that there are women out there as cool as you ladies
smile.gif

-zooropadelic! (The Wanderer)

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 09-24-2000).]

I'm not over 400... yet.
biggrin.gif

That was a great poem...
You'll have to forgive me, I'm feeling a tad slow today... what was the pun? ... *Ali scrolls down to read it another 4 times*
*a lightbulb appears overhead and gleams dully* Ahh... never mind, I get it now.
smile.gif

hehe it took me a while to catch onto that pun... I think that's a sure sign that I need sleep, what do you think??
smile.gif

Awwww thanks so much wanderer... Trust me when a guy enters my imagination he gets lost... I have to warn them to bring a compass along
biggrin.gif

I'm off to dream out loud!

Great one, Wanderer, and thanks so much for the compliment! It's pretty amazing to meet such wonderful people here. I STILL wish we could all be in one room together, though, so we could hang for real....I can just picture us all trading our scraps of paper and napkins with poems scribbled on them...that would be such fun!

Thanks again sweetie! Keep up the good work!

------------------
Shelly Caplinger
"Dream out loud"

Back
Top Bottom