Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know! We ended up with about 6 inches on the ground, but my relatives in Virginia (in the valley, not in the mountains) got 19 inches. I can't imagine! I don't mind if I can stay indoors and look at it, but am not a fan if I have to go out and drive in it.

:uhoh: I almost don't dare to say it, as we saw what happened last time I did ^. But holy fuck, it's amazing outside right now. Sunny, low wind, temperature of around 10C and NO FUCKING SNOW. :bow:

I hope it sticks and just gets warmer from here. We've had weeks of a horrible northeastern wind that gave us a windchill of about -15, while it was about 3C, so I'm GLAD that is gone. :yippie: :dance: :D

I love The Great Gatsby. Just finished reading it for the second time. It definitely made more of an impression on me than it did a few years ago.

I love that it's finally getting a bit warmer here in Indiana USA, and that daffodils are bloomed and the forsythia and magnolia trees are getting blooms on them. ♥

Last night at the talent show... it was awesome, complete with dance parties both backstage and onstage... also, that our prom is Great Gatsby themed! I am going to bob my hair especially for the event.

I love the weather in Indiana USA today: It was 68F, sunny, with a light breeze. We had all of the windows open, and our four cats very much enjoyed all of the smells and sounds. MrPurrl mowed Sector 1 of our yard, and there was a cardinal out there singing, "Spring! Spring! Spring!" :heart:

I LOVE :heart: real Spring!
As in the first 2-3 wks of Spring here in the NYC area don't look much different than
late Winter
esp in the (hee,hee) "higher" elevations of 100-200 ft above sea level; then the greening starts and flowers poke out!

The latest snow ever reported in NYC was april 27th! :ohmy:

Our weather has been oh 15C-?20C (popped up mytemp conversion wigdet) 56F- 71F. Average now here is 64F.
Glad you GG, and MsPurl are feeling it, too!

I :love::love::love: Love flowering crab-apple and cherry trees! Have been 2 a particular park 2x's now plan 1 more visit there- where there's concentration of both plus benches to sit by/under them. I couldn't go last yr bc of my ankle injury/surgery-- oh did go there with my camera this week! We have 5 days in a row of Blue Skie (Thurs - Sunday)! ( I love happy puffy clouds, or high cirrus and bits of the rippley type)

They say we're under-rained this April. I thought we had a enough overcast weather.
Then to 1 or both Bontanical Gardens for lilacs, tulips etc. And more of the season's unfolding there too.

Yay for your talent show Blue silk!:applaud:

And oh yes I LOVE :heart: Music! And :heart: Art! :happy::happy:

And I Love sleep and i'm late for it :tsk:

Hope you have a great birthday! :)

I love that the annual sports event for chem students is here again. :D 3 days of fun with my friends with 'sports' and beer drinking. Ha I'm going to do badminton this year, that'll be hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom