Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PMs that make you smile. :cute:

The excitement of following along as one of my favourite bands tour, and seeing things on Twitter and other fan sites. I didn't realize how much I missed all of that! :heart:

Knowing that I will have Friday night to myself...:shifty:

I love... Arizona, that I got to see a Joshua tree in Arizona, that I'm going to New York tomorrow, the excitement over going on said New York trip tomorrow, getting free shirts, listening to "Solsbury Hill" on repeat while flying through the night from Arizona, WRITING :heart: , being convivial, and... shtuff. :love:

The reactions on my kids faces after they realized what flavor Harry Potter jellybeans they were eating...like vomit, booger, black pepper and ear wax :lol:

Um, I have one more love- I love dancing to loud music. Oh and interesting conversations about guys with my friends. Oh, and have I said it already- NEW YORK! I cannot wait to leave!

I love... Arizona, that I got to see a Joshua tree in Arizona, that I'm going to New York tomorrow, the excitement over going on said New York trip tomorrow, getting free shirts, listening to "Solsbury Hill" on repeat while flying through the night from Arizona, WRITING :heart: , being convivial, and... shtuff. :love:

BSS, glad you had a good time here. Funny tho, I was just coming in here to post about loving planning MY new York trip! :hi5:

I love that I just got compliments from a boy on the photo series of my aquarium on a forum, that he's very impressed with how mine looks for a small tank, and that I inspired him to get working on his and to get shrimp himself. :D

Even if just for today, believing in miracles, because I just got news that can only be considered that! :heart:

And I'm reminded of the time that I was blinded by the sun
It was a welcome change
From the sight of you hanging
Like a willow off the arm of yet another visionary
Prophetess East Van. punk

:heart:

Puns Paul Westerberg makes with his last name...

Besterberg...the Resterberg....etc :giggle: I don't know whyyyy it's so amusing

Songs that sound like Bad:

U2 - Bad
Angels & Airwaves - Bad
Linkin Park - Iridescent
John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare

Edit: That's 'The Gift' by Angels & Airwaves. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom