things i love part 32603842.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: . . . that's not football :wink:

< and if I was being really nasteeeeeeee I'd say that it really is no great feat to beat the dodgy ole roosters anyway . . . but I'm not nasteee so I won't :p . . . (will admit to giggling when I read that article though and doing a teeny tiny happydance . . . the roosters do my head in so am quietly pleased that they were trounced by the warriors . . . :shh: )

:rolleyes: . . . that's not football :wink:

< and if I was being really nasteeeeeeee I'd say that it really is no great feat to beat the dodgy ole roosters anyway . . . but I'm not nasteee so I won't :p . . . (will admit to giggling when I read that article though and doing a teeny tiny happydance . . . the roosters do my head in so am quietly pleased that they were trounced by the warriors . . . :shh: )

i never said it was football :wink:

I had an awesome day yesterday. Got to meet one of my favourite writers at a book signing event, hung out in a gorgeous town, went to my favourite organic food store and stocked up on all my favourite foods, and watched a movie in a park with hundreds of other people. It was a glorious day! :love:

I had an awesome day yesterday. Got to meet one of my favourite writers at a book signing event, hung out in a gorgeous town, went to my favourite organic food store and stocked up on all my favourite foods, and watched a movie in a park with hundreds of other people. It was a glorious day! :love:

That sounds wonderful! :love::hug:

Several offices in our building at the university were broken into over the weekend. I fortunately didn't have anything they wanted; but my boss's office is trashed, including two (locked) drawers on his nice desk completely broken. Fortunately he had is laptop with him, but I don't know what's missing from the drawers, if anything. The police told me not to touch anything.

What is wrong with people???? :sad:

Several offices in our building at the university were broken into over the weekend. I fortunately didn't have anything they wanted; but my boss's office is trashed, including two (locked) drawers on his nice desk completely broken. Fortunately he had is laptop with him, but I don't know what's missing from the drawers, if anything. The police told me not to touch anything.

Morons. :angry::hug:

:hug: . . . and I really don't know . . . some people just seem to be born with their *stupid* gene cranked to high

nice find :up: but methinks it would be prettier if it was . . . I dunno . . .:shrug: . . . purple :p :lol:

I love that I was there for this, unforgettable :heart:

that is just gorgeous, and awesome and fantastico . . . I love that you were there for that too :)

Yesterday Mr.Z left the garage door open when he left for work (I was already gone). Our neighbor told my other neighbor who called me and told me then came over, closed the garage and went out the back way, making sure the house was in tact.

I love my neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom