Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that U2 are ignoring some of NLOTH

They should still play Breathe, No Line On The Horizon and Unknown Caller! Even if not every single show. AND it would be great if they played the album version of "...Crazy..." some nights. (They could do a Discotheque / Mofo / Lemon medley in place of the "...Crazy... remix" on those nights... AND I hate hate hate that they have not played "Stand Up Comedy" at any of the shows.

Lvoe these. Hate that they are NOT playing them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mHknRau0qo&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oKwnkYFsiE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2v4OH39UgM

:hug:

You and me both. 4 page paper, 2500 word essay, 100 trig problems, 2 trig quizzes, and 4 tests next week and all I've knocked out is the 4 page paper so far. And should ideally already be done with the 2500 word essay as well. But I figure... hey... I got the weekend, right? :(

Yowch that is a lot! :crack: Good luck on that!

I finally finished mine, and got an appointment with the mentor to get it graded next tuesday already. :yikes: This ain't gonna end well.

Heh, slowly but surely it's getting chipped away. In fact, yesterday that list included wrapping up a 500 line C program. I never want to program again in my life, run! :panic:

I hate today the rain- I wanted to ride my bike for once in my life and the weather cancelled my plans.
I hate that Spring Break is ending in three days and I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

i strongly dislike the fact that i still can't really reconcile the christchurch earthquake and the pike river disaster within myself.

for a country of only four million people, losing 29 people at pike just doing their job is heartbreaking, and the 180 lost in christchurch, such a beautiful city, is just irreconcilable.

what have we done to deserve this? really.

Rascism, xenophobia and homophobia (and probably people like that.)
Envy (the bad one obviously) and envious people.
Not being able to talk about dogs with my family. This always have to end up in an argument.
Being shut up, I mean, "ssssh"
Having to get everything across.

My mom leaving again to visit my dying grandma...she went to the hospital, but there's really only so much time I'm going to be at the house before I'm in college...

and, being up this effing late. God, my brain feels like it's being picked apart by burning tongs...

Randomly getting sick/allergy affected
Having to stay up late to finish schoolwork
Knowing I'm not going to be prepared for tomorrow, and being terrified
The time... where has it gone?

Effing headaches...that's as bad as it'll get aside from schoolwork, though (unless my grandma dies...rrr)

the way TV channels show programs. i just want one new episode, every week, on time. is it that hard? there was like a fucking three week gap in America a few weeks ago, and now there's another one.

don't get me started on Australian channels' handling of American shows either.

It'll probably be better when I figure out where the hell I'm going to college and then finish all my late homework that was late because I was visiting colleges...really, high school, I'd like to be able to leave...

could you elaborate? i write this from behind a computer screen half a day away from American TV companies.
mike will probably explain more accurately and in more detail but i know basically shit happens. something will come along to pre-empt the show, a sports programme or a sotu address. now as for the weeks where there's a repeat of said show instead of a new one i don't know, and have always wondered that myself.

Being broke. Stupid bills all coming at the same time, right after my study trip and after paying off my credit card. I have a party in a week, will be alone for that week thus have to pay for my own food and I get paid in 2 weeks. There's a one week gap there. :uhoh: Hope I last with the last bit of money I have!

My Nutrition class. The teacher is good....but I just can't stand the class in general. I'm sorry, I just don't care at all about proteins, fatty acids, and carbs. Fortunately, there is only 2 more classes left....then the Final is going to be on everything that we learned thoughout the semester.

Graduating from college, going to be missing my friends. They all live up in the New England area....while I live in the Mid-Atlantic area. So, it will probably be a while until I see them again.

My Nutrition class. The teacher is good....but I just can't stand the class in general. I'm sorry, I just don't care at all about proteins, fatty acids, and carbs. Fortunately, there is only 2 more classes left....then the Final is going to be on everything that we learned thoughout the semester.

You may have chosen the wrong course of study..... (well, sorry :reject:)

Obnoxious people. It's exam week and people must find it in them to come over to my dorm and be loud and obnoxious while I'm trying to work.

And then jackass suitemates of mine, both in the room, plus a friend. I accidentally left my keycard in my room, so I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. I hear them *close their door* on the inside... because they're too lazy to get the fucking door. Oh yeah, hey, I don't have to get the fucking door I'm sure Chris will just get up and get it. Fucking fuck I'm so annoyed right now. Three fucking people and they just shut the door because they're too lazy to get up. AND THE DOOR IS LITERALLY ADJACENT TO THEIR DOOR. Jesus christ.

Fuck, I hate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom