Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I handed it in eventually this morning. I had to make myself a stiff bourbon & coke to calm down so I could finish it last night, and it's not very good, but I'll pass.

I hate one-way interest, which I've said before. I also hate having some form of feelings for someone who is a good friend, but doesn't feel the same way. It doesn't bother me that much, the friendship is good, but I wish there wasn't that slight part of me that wanted more.

I don't know what it is. It plagued me for about a week, only happening about 3 mornings within that week, early, in the wee hours, then it was gone for a couple weeks, now it's back. I can't seem to trace it to any food or habit before bed. I feel absolutely fine before going to bed and absolutely fine the rest of the day. It's bizarre. :huh:

And I understand that feeling of life wanting to pile it on right about now. Must find stillness within the madness, I say. :zen: Either that, or freak out. :panic:

Could it be something like caffeine or alcohol, or just eating later in the day? Is it bad enough to see a doctor about it? :shrug:

And when I'm at work, I'm usually distracted, so the 'other stuff' falls by the wayside. Usually. And last night we had a great family dinner, and I didn't have to drive, so wine was my friend :drunk:

:hug:

I handed it in eventually this morning. I had to make myself a stiff bourbon & coke to calm down so I could finish it last night, and it's not very good, but I'll pass.

I hate one-way interest, which I've said before. I also hate having some form of feelings for someone who is a good friend, but doesn't feel the same way. It doesn't bother me that much, the friendship is good, but I wish there wasn't that slight part of me that wanted more.

Most have us have been there, and it isn't any fun!:hug::hug::hug:

Danny can you pass me some of that productiveness please? :crack: I've a report to hand in that I already got more time on due to the study trip and me being sick, but I just cannot get myself to work on it. I don't know why I ALWAYS do this. I make myself do other stuff, just like my brain refuses to get to work on it. And I've plenty of other stuff to do, homework to make that oculd even get me bonus points on an exam, and I'm just not doing it. :scream: While I WANT to.

Going on a college visit and having no time to do the shitload of homework due when I get back or while I'm gone, having to think up when I can make up the classwork I'm going to miss, plus a dissection for Anatomy, and figure out how to prepare for a debate, an exam, and an essay while I'm on the plane...ugh. It's like the teachers secretly really don't want me to go to college.

Leg cramps, foot cramps... I have a hand cramp right now... I didn't know that could even happen.

Weird, I had leg cramps all of yesterday...

Speaking of uncomfortable limbs, I must've pulled something because on my now daily run I can't continue on my left leg for too long.

Or I can, but I'm running through pain, which sucks.

Ooh...that's no fun. Running through pain is a no. (Probably why I don't take PE and took dance instead...)

I'm adding 1. persistent headache despite sleep and willing it to go away so I can do work, and 2. my effing toenail still not having grown in right ~2 years later and nothing being done about it. ...Wait, 3. Health insurance.

Danny can you pass me some of that productiveness please? :crack: I've a report to hand in that I already got more time on due to the study trip and me being sick, but I just cannot get myself to work on it. I don't know why I ALWAYS do this. I make myself do other stuff, just like my brain refuses to get to work on it. And I've plenty of other stuff to do, homework to make that oculd even get me bonus points on an exam, and I'm just not doing it. :scream: While I WANT to.

:hug: you don't want any of my "productiveness", you'll fail everything. :lol:

Most have us have been there, and it isn't any fun!:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks peeps. It's all cool. No point getting bummed about something you can't change. :)

same here! I'm writing my bachelor thesis at the moment....I really need to hurry up a bit because my job start in 3 weeks and I have to organize all that.........but it is like one page per day....ahhh slow .......:crack::crack::crack:

Basically the same here, too... except a screenplay needed to be submitted Sunday, and I have no idea what the repercussions for its tardiness will be.

For the most part, it isn't even laziness, really. I find myself stuck, or I go back and edit certain sections, which require editing subsequent sections... and now hopefully I can just bang out this ending (4-5 scenes) in a few hours (doubtful, tho :|).
I wrote this message almost 24 hrs. ago. And I'm still at my computer working on it :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

:|

I hate that my managers at work seem to be in some kind of denial about 1) the amount of work coming into our studio vs. 2) the amount of work that's actually humanly achievable.

It got to me so badly I forgot to feed my cat after I came home today, for the first time ever :rant:

My fucking brother who put a password on my account so I couldn't get to my homework files. What the fuck?

Procrastrination. :angry: I've had a bloody week extra time for this report, and I didn't work on it until the last day? WTF brain. Wtf. Stop failing so fucking hard.

I hate that my managers at work seem to be in some kind of denial about 1) the amount of work coming into our studio vs. 2) the amount of work that's actually humanly achievable.

It got to me so badly I forgot to feed my cat after I came home today, for the first time ever :rant:

Because I feel your connected to that ^ :hug:x infinity

Procrastrination. :angry: I've had a bloody week extra time for this report, and I didn't work on it until the last day? WTF brain. Wtf. Stop failing so fucking hard.
You and me both. 4 page paper, 2500 word essay, 100 trig problems, 2 trig quizzes, and 4 tests next week and all I've knocked out is the 4 page paper so far. And should ideally already be done with the 2500 word essay as well. But I figure... hey... I got the weekend, right? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom