Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Game Cube Mario Kart has a conspiracy against me. I would be in first an entire race without getting touched, then as soon as I would near the finish line on the last lap I would get hit by like 5 red shells and then all the computer characters would pass me :angry:

A conspiracy i tell you! :rant:

:lol: red shells? I always get a blue one RIGHT BEFORE the finish, theyh make you jump up and break down, and then they all pass me!

:madwife:

:wink: but I cleared the game anyway :love: first game I got on my GC!

Well, after nearly 5 years, I'm finally a premium member once again, so I went crazy and got an avatar and stuff. Whoa, look out for me. Lol!

Today I passed in my application for the semester abroad next fall with the letter of motivation and stuff.
First priority is Macquarie University in Sydney, second California State University East Bay and third Lerner College in Newark, Delaware.

Wish me luck. :)

U2Girl416 said:

speaking of chests, I've touched his before at a concert...shirt off and everything :drool:

:shocked:

Oh.......my...........god.......

are you serious?! I just don't even know what to say......... :lmao: wait till I tell Brian that one tonight. I'll wait to tell him in front of you......he'll roll his eyes at me and say, "Oh God, you just made her night"

cruzila said:
:lmao: i wondered why the key less entry didn't work. and i still put the key in the door and was stumped as to why it wouldn't turn. :shrug:

hahahaaa

:lmao: I think you just won the prize for confession of the thread!

Kiki said:

:shocked:

Oh.......my...........god.......

are you serious?! I just don't even know what to say......... :lmao: wait till I tell Brian that one tonight. I'll wait to tell him in front of you......he'll roll his eyes at me and say, "Oh God, you just made her night"

it's true :yes: during the Family Values Tour w/Staind, Linkin Park etc. I love Weiland. Brian should love this discussion :lol:

ok so last night when Elevation was setting up at the pub we were all at....I preceded to point right at the drums and shout what WAS the beginning of a question, "Those GUITARS....!!!! damn and I play the drums....."

eh...it was funny last night. and no I wasn't drinking yet. either way, I got the strange look from my husband and U2Girl's fiance. I know what drums are. really I do. :laugh:

U2Girl416 said:

it's true :yes: during the Family Values Tour w/Staind, Linkin Park etc. I love Weiland. Brian should love this discussion :lol:

Ooooo! I went to this. Static-X was there also right? Did you have to listen to that horrible band in the beginning? I forget the name of it but they had an organ. LOL!

Well folks, I have another major paper due tomorrow that I haven't started and I don't really know what to say.

Luckily there isn't a page minimum or maximum so if I can only squeak out 4 pages for whatever reason, as long as it's good then that's fine :shrug:

U2democrat said:
:yippie

I finally beat the All Cup on 150cc to unlock the mirror mode on Mario Kart!!!! :yippie

So yeah...about that paper...:uhoh

:shocked: and you've had the game for HOW LONG???????

:tsk: amateur!
:lmao: I got everything unlocked and done! :love: MariokartFreak!

:rockon: toad and Bowser jr in toadette's car ftw!

:uhoh: I can't seem to finish the story mode of mario party 5 tho.... I haven't a clue what to do at the final stage of teh final level! :crack: IF it is the final part of it...

:p so paper all good then?

It's not actually my game, it belongs to one of the girls I live with and she leaves it out in the living room and I play it to help me de-stress :wink:

Paper is done and turned in, so I don't have anything else major to hang over my head until the end. All I have left is this week of classes, and 2 exams next week...then DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom