Non celebrity people you secretly like thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I danced with this guy last night who later played Bad on the iPod and was telling me how much he loves U2 and knows every song. I think i should probably marry him

If they don't like U2 then there is no relationship there.

Eeen? cause he's :cute:
I don't think Een wants me :(

But no, the other person I'm thinking of isn't a Superthreader.

If they don't like U2 then there is no relationship there.
My boyfriend only likes a couple of U2 songs, and pretends to snore whenever I mention them, and if on some occasion I say something like "What's wrong with me?", he'll immediately answer "You like U2."

Of course, it's mostly just teasing. And I make fun of his crap too.

At least he doesn't like Coldplay.

I could marry a Coldplay fan because something as trivial as musical interest would make absolutely no difference to whether I liked this person or not.

I've met some real jerks who have a similar taste to me, and I've also met some lovely people that happen to listen to Coldplay. That's a pretty shallow relationship if you'd stop it for something banal like that.

That's the only demand I'd have. I simply would not be able to live with a Coldplay fan. No matter how hot, nice or cute. I just can't. Instant turnoff.

I don't mind anything else, as long as he doesn't hate my music.

Liking Chris Martin = tantamount to being Chris martin.

Just WRONG.

I could marry a Coldplay fan because something as trivial as musical interest would make absolutely no difference to whether I liked this person or not.

I've met some real jerks who have a similar taste to me, and I've also met some lovely people that happen to listen to Coldplay. That's a pretty shallow relationship if you'd stop it for something banal like that.

this.

My fiancee likes U2, but not like I do. He isn't a diehard. I wouldn't be able to be with someone who hates them and talks shit on them like some people do.

I think someone who hates and would just keep on about it would be a bit immature, instead of just accepting whoever does love their hate and deal with it.

it that makes sense?

however, I can see how the smallest, most trivial thing like that can keep people apart.

In high school I had a crush on a guy who looked like Benedick from Much Ado About Nothing. He played rugby, was older, and I never talked to him. But one time he held the door open for me when I was walking behind him in the hall (not stalking) :drool:

I hate crushes

I hate seeing gorgeous guys (in my eyes) who are totally unreachable.

its so fuking hard, its hard when I see someone and I have to hold myself back because I am no good for anyone.

:down:

I hate that so much. its life, but very painful. :sad:

i love my Fender Jaguar :reject:
i have a girlfriend so can't really go on about other women i might have liked in the past but i want to feel part of a group! :(

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom