Lost Keys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Fuck my day just got bad. So I go home after work on Friday and I have my keys, no problem. The key chain, has my car key, house key and yes my work key (master key) 1 of 3 master keys. The other two are in possesion of my co-worker and his boss. So sunday I am preparing for this week, like I usually do. I usually keep them in my inner jacket pocket. Well they were not there. So now I am panacking!!! If I dont find it by tomorrow I have to report the key as lost. This means, that locks on our floors would have to be replaced and I might be fired. :sad:

I put it in my inner jacket pocket and when I was preparring for the work week on sunday, they were not there. So someone is looking around the house for me.

argh! I feel bad for you. I'm such a worry-wart I'd probably stress myself sick in your situation. Everytime I can't find my master keys for work - which happens to open EVERY door in every office, classroom, lab, closet, and ALL res hall dorm rooms and apartments on campus, AND unlocks security cables to all computers and other electronics - I freak out until I find it again. I'll cross my fingers for you!

yikes! I certainly hope you are able to find them. Good luck!

THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS MOM :)

Great news!

Didya notice this happened right after I posted my my little bit of encouragement? :wink: :D

Back
Top Bottom