Krispy Kreme donuts...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I got very sick yesterday and I had to miss work. I was throwing up, it was lovely.
So what do I have this morning for breakfast?
Two Krispy Kreme donuts!!!
I'm not feeling so hot right now......
The second one was the one that put me over the top.......
but if you don't eat the one you want, someone else will................

Krispy Kreme donuts are good. We don't have them here in San Antoino but some times we have some one from the office go to Austin and pick some up. I am from Louisiana though and we have Southern Maid donuts and they are the Bizom!
wink.gif

KK fans,

Try this test.

Take KK donut home, put in airtight container, open and eat the next day.

Yuck!

Too sweet.

The reason they are so popular is because they are served warm, and the fun experience of watching the conveyor belt manufacturing process.

------------------
?Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love.? Morihei Ueshiba

donuts should never be eaten the day after. Try making them at home sometime. Always meant to be eaten fresh and hot.
smile.gif

Those things make me sick.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by Sicy:
mmm krispy kremes

c-jb-16-06.jpg

krispy_creme.jpg

icon16.gif

One things for damn sure... I dont want any creepyass looking people making my donuts! *goes to tim hortons for some artificial-y goodness*

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 04-08-2002).]

Oh man.. nothing would get done.

I'd get fired for eating too many donuts.
frown.gif

I've never tried Krispy Kremes.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

THANK YOU for starting this thread! I've been wanting to bitch about them for ages! It's not that I don't like them, actually I do, it's just that they are boxed grocery store donuts, or fund raising donuts your little brother used to sell door to door for Cub Scouts, they are oh by the way donuts, they are NOT high quality donuts to be sold in gas stations for 69 cents each!!!!! Most gas stations, and even grocery stores, have taken out their fresh made donuts, or higher quality ones like Dunkin Donuts and replaced them with Krispy Kremes for the same price!!!! THIS SUCKS!!! They are ordinary donuts you get by the box, they are not that good to be some kind of treat sold seperately in a fancy glass case. I have also noticed since this has been going on that the boxed ones in the grocery stores have almost doubled in price. I hate to think what it's doing to the kids fundraiser prices. I say leave the damn cheapass things in the store or let the kids sell them. If I'm going to fork over almost a buck a donut, at least give me a Dunkin or a homeade one with good tasting dough and filling, not that cheap glaze crap and artificial tasting fillings!!!

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

I also want to add that some of you who live in areas where they are not so common and prevailent and have not grown up with them as cheap grocery store staples and kid fund raisers may not understand my disgust with them. I know someone in Seattle that said they are all the rage out there, oh well. Like I said, they are not bad and I don't hate them, I just think they are not worth being sold seperately for high prices.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

well they hit toronto, first canadian location, around christmas and were huge. line ups and stuff

my bro worked for tim hortons corporate at the time and was able to fill me in but i still haven't had one. i ditched some friends of mine one night cause they were committed to waiting in line till they got thiers(took them about an hour to get them
confused.gif
and this was at midnight)

Originally posted by kobayashi:
well they hit toronto, first canadian location, around christmas and were huge. line ups and stuff

my bro worked for tim hortons corporate at the time and was able to fill me in but i still haven't had one. i ditched some friends of mine one night cause they were committed to waiting in line till they got thiers(took them about an hour to get them
confused.gif
and this was at midnight)

Thats really crazy... Thats like the one night in the end of August a couple years ago, we were coming back from Newfoundland, going through Toronto at like 2:45 in the morning, and for some reason the traffic was bumper to bumper for about an hour... Mind you this was a wednesday night! I could understand friday, saturday, sunday, or even after a sporting event... but it was just middle of wednesday night! I was shocked, pissed off, but otherwise too tired to really care and ended up sleeping for a while... meh! Toronto... hahaha *sighs and shakes head*

you should check out my friends site http://all.at/bag
He has a part where he went to KK in a fat suit and ordered like 5 dozen doughnuts

------------------
He who stands atop the highest mountain can see the farthest

Back
Top Bottom