Inside Broadcast VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we bring this place down Die Hard 4-style, it will be unrealistic and horrible to watch, guys.

Completely unrealistic.

LemonMelon said:
Fruity_U2_Fan

this one leans toward copyright infringement... You can expect a call from my lawyer...

also, imagine the arguments you could get into with a name like that... :hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:
When we bring this place down Die Hard 4-style, it will be unrealistic and horrible to watch, guys.

Completely unrealistic.

oh damn, no you didn't...

WildHoneyAlways said:
^ I'm totally going to pay to see that. :drool: I loves me some unrealistic violence.

I want to blow someone out of an apartment building by shooting a fire extinguisher.

:heart:

Since none of the mods have complained about these jokes and comments about Bono's penis, am I correct to assume that the FAQ rules about no discussion of body parts only applies to PLEBA and that it's okay on the rest of the forum?

Butterscotch said:
Since none of the mods have complained about these off color comments about Bono's penis, am I correct to assume that the FAQ rules about no discussion of body parts only applies to PLEBA and that it's okay on the rest of the forum?

No, you're incorrect.

And if the topic doesn't go back to how people get excited about seeing new bannings or suspensions in Inside Broadcast, this thread is going to be closed.

Butterscotch said:
Since none of the mods have complained about these jokes and comments about Bono's penis, am I correct to assume that the FAQ rules about no discussion of body parts only applies to PLEBA and that it's okay on the rest of the forum?

No. Everything is allowed in Pleba if you speak in codes like HD (Hidden Dragon aka Bono's Penis). :wink:

:angry:

Why is suddenly everybody posting in the Inside Broadcast forum? Stay out! :mad: Keep that forum for bannings only. Makes life a whole lot better.

Can everyone not posting a banning in that forum be banned themselves? :drool:

Butterscotch said:

The topic was about hilarious alters that seemed like a good way to get banned. Since talking about band member's members is a way to get back, I thought it would be a funny anecdote to bring back.

If you don't understand, YOU SHALL BE BANNED :angry:

:ban:

I'm saving myself to be banned by going down in some spectacular blaze of glory.

Just call me young gun. :wink:

corianderstem said:
I'm saving myself to be banned by going down in some spectacular blaze of glory.

Just call me young gun. :wink:

What are you? A devil on the run? A six gun lover? A candle in the wind? Yeah? Maybe we should just call you Mrs. Catch Me if You Can? Would you like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom