Inside Broadcast II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when Sicy comes for you....

Sicy is like the Chuck Norris of interland, she can get you with one single deadly roundhouse click!

:drool:

PS
IB isn't as exciting when you see Sicy's been there, only to discover she was letting someone back in! :sad:

:wink:

:lol:

I was going to say, I guess its not as exciting when someone is let back.

Sicy said:
:lol:

I was going to say, I guess its not as exciting when someone is let back.

I had a reply all ready to go (about how I was so excited to see an update, but then was soooo disappointed it was only a reinstatement), then the cat (Miss Myrrh who doesn't like her photo taken :mad: ) walked across my keyboard and managed to delete the blasted thing.

And then the moment was lost.... :sad:

:wink:

A newie!! :)

only from one forum however....does that still count for this thread? Anyway, it was a thrill to see Sicy in action! :yes:

Sicy said:
^ Yes thanks to you :p

:ohmy:

The power of the report button. :bow:

I don't want to talk about specifics, but to me, that post needed to be reported.

smooch2je.gif

some bans are temporary and I'm sure "someone" was not banned on the basis of one or two posts today. There's some history, as was stated by the moderator(s)... :shifty:

It's going to be a lot busier with these new 'temporary suspensions'.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of these.

Sicy said:

:hug:

But they are great fodder for this thread! :) :reject:

Perhaps after an initial busy period with them people will act a bit better as it becomes obvious you're serious.

Sicy said:

Can i get one?? :hyper: ban me from pleba please :hyper: That forum is a piece of crap anyway.

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooo it :up:

You see, what Sly forgot to tell us is that he cannot help sneaking into PLEBA on a regular basis. That's why he needs to get banned from the place to cure this habit.

Please, do the guy a favour! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom