I want to have sex with 3 guys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so because i havent had sex i dont know anything, and thus my opinion is useless in this matter?

that makes alot of sense to me. *dry

im not afraid of dying. everybodys got to go sometime.

do i have a chance to sleep with people? your INTUITION was correct! i dont!! :D:D:D:D you see girls arent attracted to me, thus creating a problem. if they were, would i have sex with them?! NO! :D:D:D:D:D hahahahahahaha

weee, its a game.

you can have your spineless life, one filled with whatever you chose, but when you regret it later on, dont even post about it.

all my friends sleep around with everyone and i cant stand it. you dont just slip it into the pink because you have an urge.

Shallow!!

Lovey Dovey said:
And I'm actually not usually an impressionable person at ALL. And I have tons of other friends. But I dont want to get attached to any man that lives around here(long story) and this is a way of gettin' some without having any strings attached. I know what i'm getting out of it, i know what theyre getting out of it, simple!

So basically we can ignore that whole "successful careers/nice guys" business from before. You just want to fuck someone (or 3 in one night/weekend), and since these guys are "friends" and willing, that solves the problem?

Why not just buy one of those realistic sex dolls? That way you've got another body to have sex with whenever you want, no strings attached, no STDs, no hurt feelings, and you can just wipe him off when you're done. :rolleyes:

I'll just say this. From the way you've described this whole mess, these guys really must not give a shit about you as a woman and a friend if they're all ready to share you between themselves. Flowers and all that may be nice, but if they see no problem in sharing you with 2 other guys in one weekend, then they aren't anywhere close to real friends.

But hey, since it seems that all this is just a chance to get off...do whatever the hell you feel like doing. Hopefully there won't be a "Oh I shouldn't have done that" thread popping up here afterwards, cause I have a hunch there'll be 2 pages full of replies that say "I told you so."

Wow bear, you really are very mature in thinking for your age. Serious.

Lovey darling. Your attitude still leads me to leap to the grand assumption that you are quite young. By that I mean under about the age of 21ish?
Lets look at some statistics you so flippantly have brushed off in here, I assume you aren't doing this in real life and this is simply for the benefit of your post.
You are fertile for one day a month. If I am correct about your age, it may be about 24 hours. 12 hours as you get older. If you by pure mathematical chance are participating in your orgy on your fertile day, you having sex with 3 males will be getting you in contact with approximately 540 million sperm. Do you know your cycle? I sincerely hope you do. As unreliable as the rythm method is, if you are ovulating on this weekend, you better start saving for the paternity tests. Maybe ask your folks for a loan. I'm sure they wont mind as this is their future grandchild you are dealing with.
But HEY! Your happy go lucky attitude may flow on to your real life as well. You know you only need about 100-120 million sperm to conceive right? No! it isnt 1 sperm like everyone thinks. Sperm are like your ideal of the male, its MOB MENTALITY! one sperm needs the momentum of 99,999999 etc million others to carry it through to fertilisation.
Have I bored you yet? If I have, please use your brain Lovey Dovey. You aren't ready for this.

You have 2 very valid and easy solutions to your predicament. One little word of 'No' (although you may need to say it 3 times) OR 3 condoms.
I'm not going to bring up STD's. Everyone over the age of 15 should be responsible enough to find out those facts for themselves. I will assume again and say you are aware of all that caper.

These fellas have no respect for you. I would be questioning their morals simply based on the fact they are willing participants. What if you cant go on half way through it? Do you genuinely believe you can maintain control of the situation?

Just out of curiosity, will any of you be drinking?

Oh, Lovey...just the fact that you've posted about this to express your uncertainty and to see what others think is your answer - NO.

NO NO NO

Leaving morality, health and opinions aside...any lingering doubts before or after may turn your fantasy into a big disappoinment with real fallout. Do you really need that kind of drama??

Some fantasies are better as just that - fantasy. Just my opinion.

Go with your gut...which I think is telling you this is an interesting but bad idea.

If you do it, be safe. And don't tell us about it LOL.

Re: Shallow!!

Diemen said:

So basically we can ignore that whole "successful careers/nice guys" business from before. You just want to fuck someone (or 3 in one night/weekend), and since these guys are "friends" and willing, that solves the problem?

UM. If i wanted to fuck a bunch of losers, I couldve done that long ago, every night in fact. Thats what makes up the majority of the population this city, or so it seems. The fact that these guys are far from being ordinary is what attracted me to them in the first place.
And dont worry, if i go through with it, and regret it, i wouldnt dream of posting. Sell the vid maybe, but never post.:wink:

Angela Harlem said:
Maybe ask your folks for a loan. I'm sure they wont mind as this is their future grandchild you are dealing with.

Have I bored you yet? If I have, please use your brain Lovey Dovey. You aren't ready for this.

These fellas have no respect for you. I would be questioning their morals simply based on the fact they are willing participants. What if you cant go on half way through it? Do you genuinely believe you can maintain control of the situation?

Just out of curiosity, will any of you be drinking?

No....dont worry, I'm not dragging an innocent human being into this mess by having a child. And i dont have folks to beg for a loan from. If i did, I'd be in college now.

Your guess of my age is close enough. Although I personally know plenty of people in their 30s and 40s who do stuff like this on a regular basis (i need to move).

As for the stats, I of course am well aware of all of that, and much much more. There wouldnt be any unprotected sex.

It isnt an issue of what i know. Yes, youre right, their respect for me is certainly questionable.
And yes, there would probably be drinking(surprise surprise).

Could I maintain any level of control? Probably not. Although I have managed under far worse circumstances.
And I do understand where youre going with this, and I am well aware of what the others are saying, and yes of course theyre probably correct (for the most part).
But it could turn out fine, and sometimes i think i just dont give a damn if it does or not.
Right now, however, i think i may have come up with a satisfactory compromise. :up:

Last edited:
But it could turn out fine, and sometimes i think i just dont give a damn if it does or not.

brilliant idea. you definitely sound like you've thought this through completely.

lame.
icon13.gif

I guess I am puzzled as to why you asked us for our opinion in the first place? You are clearly going to do what you want and don't give a damn about much else.

Well... see you on Jenny Jones in a few years.

Yes, these guys just want to use you for sex in this circumstance, but if you are using them for the same thing and you are all protected then what's the harm.... as long as everyone knows the expectations going in..... Stop passing judgement everyone!!

Of course, I am not saying that you SHOULD do it, I personally could never get involved in a situation like that because I know that I couldn't handle the emotional ramifications of it, but if you think that you can.... then enjoy yourself :) Just remember to use protection, and lot's of it :)

Zoomerang96 said:
so because i havent had sex i dont know anything, and thus my opinion is useless in this matter?

no, you just seem rather bitter about it, like others have said.

but i still don't think it's right to go out and have this orgy just because. but hey, if you think it'll make you feel better, then i say go for it and have fun. :)

spinninghead77 said:
Stop passing judgement everyone!!

so when someone asks for opinions, and i dont agree with them, im passing judgement?

isnt that the whole point to a discussion?

and if a discussion isnt allowed to have more than one opinion, what kind of discussion are we having here? i dont believe adolf hitler is chairing it, do you?

and since this whole thread has gone completely wrong at this point, i will stoop to a low level and call you names.

i really dont care, since the person of discussion obviously doesnt either.

I do care about the opinions of others, of course. I was trying to say that I wasnt sure if I cared about whether this thing went well or not.
Having strong opinions and disagreeing with someone is one thing, but getting all heated up over it is something else, Spinny is right.

If I'm not too late

I know I'm late jumping into this discussion and I didn't read everyones posts, but here is my 2 cents.

LoveyDovey, has there ever been anything in your life that you have done that you look back at now and wish you hadn't? I mean, even when you were a little kid...did you ever do anything you now regret? Well, I think this would be one of those things. Why set yourself up for a bad memory? Why set your self up for some you will regret later?

Please be careful. There is only one you.

Back
Top Bottom