I Tongue Kissed A Woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, c'mon now...loosen up, people. i'm with ouizy on this one...love on every level is wonderful...

true though, that at the moment i'd much rather tongue kiss hiphop...(or let hiphop watch me tongue kiss a woman? no, no...yes, kiss hiphop...no, wait...let him watch...er, no...yes...kiss hiphop...damn, i can't decide...)

hey more power to all who are willing to experiment. i for one just don't have the interest to smooch around with a chick. it is not my cuppa tea. not even when i am drunk as hell. i rather have the scruff and the male tongue in my mouth at all times. :kiss: and the guy i made out with the other night had the softest lips that i have ever had the pleasure of kissing and i want to kiss them again! :combust: :drool:

*ok this thread may get out of control for all!* :lol:

Last edited:
Sicy said:
Womens mouths are softer.

They tend to be, but I've met guys with fabulous lips and mouths...so soft...

*pause*

Damn, I miss John...I wanna make out NOW! LOL :D

martha said:
I'd slow dance with k. d. lang. :D

I'd do push-ups with Gwen.

gwensteffani.jpg

Bonochick said:

They tend to be, but I've met guys with fabulous lips and mouths...so soft...

*pause*

Damn, I miss John...I wanna make out NOW! LOL :D

True .. true.. my baby has a soft mouth.

GWEN :drool: :kiss:

bonosgirl84 said:
oh, c'mon now...loosen up, people. i'm with ouizy on this one...love on every level is wonderful...

true though, that at the moment i'd much rather tongue kiss hiphop...(or let hiphop watch me tongue kiss a woman? no, no...yes, kiss hiphop...no, wait...let him watch...er, no...yes...kiss hiphop...damn, i can't decide...)

you don?t need to decide :sexywink:

but be careful i?m gonna call you upon it :D

i would dO ALMOST ANYTHING WITH gWEN......... :drool:

lol Ok.... TOTALLY straight here, and no I have never tongued a woman. I did kiss my friend once for the sake of a sexy picture :sexywink: (Wish I had it!!! The scandal if I could post it!!) Anyway... I don't know why men find it such a turn on when two women share something the least bit sexual together. :shrug:
The thought of two guys making out doesn't really turn me on... :scratch: Well......... :lmao:

*runs away

I think its just different because women are gorgeous and sexy and so are their bodies.

If I was forced to look at random pictures, I actually would rather look at a naked woman than a naked man :shifty:

Is that wrong? :lmao:

FallingStar said:
I've almost kissed a girl once. No tongue though. In the school toilet....:|

I had to read this one a few times....trying to figure out if you almost kissed the school toilet or the girl!

WOMEN with hard lips (yes, they are out there) are not fun to kiss.

There are so many other things to rep[ly to here - like finding Abel a date in Vegas (cash in hand, we can find ANYONE a date in Vegas). And Jkayet's Sorority post...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom