i spend unreasonably

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i just bought a car. well i signed a sheet of paper claiming my intent to buy the car...when the car is built and available...what ever you want to call that.

i also may have gotten a job.

there is something wrong with this order of events.

if i could have a job...driving the car...id be set.

maybe id get the car for free then.

well no. i meant i have spent money i don't have due to lack of paycheck.

:slant:

i have no car, nor car driving job.

another first time smiley use

Lilly said:
wouldn't that mean you've got the potential to go dangerously fast?

be careful kobesan

*orders track pant stripes on car.

im considering starting a speeding ticket fund for the arrival of the car.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

sorry to interrupt you guys...enjoy the car when you get it ( my son just bought a car...a fixer-upper, he's sensible young man)
I have just had a rare day of spending, went to the hairdresser( gosh that is money well spent..I love having my hair brushed..**purr purr**) I was searching for an outfit (affordable) to wear to a wedding. Just as I spotted "the dress"( I had roses in mind) Electrical Storm came on the store radio. I thought it was a brilliant omen to help me decide.... but the dress was too big. I sttttttttillllllllll haven't found what I'm looking for. Maybe I can wear my Ozzy Osbourne outfit to the wedding( speaking of track suit pants and stripes and ...stuff:)).
And then I went and picked the boys up from school ( god I love the kids, what a nice bunch.The prettiest girl I think I ever did see was begging my son to go to a party tonight, I love seeing them interact with their friends, warms my heart no end)) Took them shopping for much-needed new clothes.
So ya, it's fun to save and then spend it.

good grief..my hub just bought me in a glass of beer..what service:) TGIF:yes:

Just to indulge myself today, I took a small cd wallet of my favorite well-recorded cds to a hi-end speaker shop, and listened to a speaker setup that cost roughly $90,000. Just for the hell of it. Holy ***** it sounded amazing!

____
:rolleyes: No way it was $90,000 worth of amazing, though. For that you should be guaranteed multiple orgasms every time you listen or something. :macdevil:

:mad: WIFE!!!!

kobe - i will chip in a shiny quarter. change it to canadian now though, the exchange rate may not be as good when you need to use it.

get a sweet speeding ticket for me. i want to see you going at LEAST 140kmph in your track pants and car. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom