I find smoking girls/women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
:lol: @ this thread.

I'm pretty naughty.....

Who wants to make out?
kos.gif
:sexywink:

did you think i wouldn't see this??? :flirt:

AcrobatMan said:
more sexy than the other girls ...

I think this is weird :huh:

That is weird. At least in contrast to the way I think, it's weird. I find that a girl becomes less attractive when she lights up. Smoking just looks so damn stupid. There is nothing redeeming about it at all. I'm utterly dissapointed when I find someone attractive and then all of a sudden I find out they smoke. A girl could be a 10/10(physically) and with the simple action of lighting a smoke she can drop to a 6. I don't dig it at all.

Last edited:
I agree Hallucination, :down: smoking.

A friend of mine says he only smokes when he drinks, unfortunately, he is an alcoholic.:wink:

Re: Re: I find smoking girls/women

Hallucination said:

That is weird. At least in contrast to the way I think, it's weird. I find that a girl becomes less attractive when she lights up. Smoking just looks so damn stupid. There is nothing redeeming about it at all. I'm utterly dissapointed when I find someone attractive and then all of a sudden I find out they smoke. A girl could be a 10/10(physically) and with the simple action of lighting a smoke she can drop to a 6. I don't dig it at all.

Yeah, same here, Hallucination :rockon: :rockon:

That's what I'm talkin' about :rockon:

I recently saw a girl from HS. She's working as a waitress at a nice resturant. She quit smoking, and now her face looks so much better!

She was physically hot, and she sat next to me, with a hot friend of hers in HS, but she was always talking about how she needed a cig, or couldn't wait until the next class, when she could get a smoke. :shrug: :down:

But now, she looks soooo much better. And really is such a difference, too, because she was hot before, but now, her whole face looks totally ........ happier, I don't know how to say it. Though not said directly, she mentioned how she's been feeling a lot better after having quit smoking.

It's nice to see someone improve themselves;
I think she smoked because of stress from HS and family, relationships, etc etc etc etc. But now that shes out of HS, and living more in her own lifestyle, she seems much happier. i'm really glad that she's improved her life for herself :up:

now THAT is sexy :yes: :sexywink:

Last edited:
For Honor said:
I recently saw a girl from HS. She's working as a waitress at a nice resturant. She quit smoking, and now her face looks so much better!

She was physically hot, and she sat next to me, with a hot friend of hers in HS, but she was always talking about how she needed a cig, or couldn't wait until the next class, when she could get a smoke. :shrug: :down:

But now, she looks soooo much better. And really is such a difference, too, because she was hot before, but now, her whole face looks totally ........ happier, I don't know how to say it. Though not said directly, she mentioned how she's been feeling a lot better after having quit smoking.

It's nice to see someone improve themselves;
I think she smoked because of stress from HS and family, relationships, etc etc etc etc. But now that shes out of HS, and living more in her own lifestyle, she seems much happier. i'm really glad that she's improved her life for herself :up:

now THAT is sexy :yes: :sexywink:

I totally know what you're talking about For Honor. I mean if you took two equally attractive girls who don't smoke and then had one of them start smoking for 5 yeasr while the other did not, I gaurenttee that after the five yeasr the girl who didn't take up smoking will now be more attractive. You can tell a smoker alot of the time just by their skin. It tends to look weathered. Smoking just boggles my mind. With all we know about it and the downside to it(health risks to yourself and those around you, yellow teeth & fingers, stinky clothes and hair, expensive, looks ridiculous) why do people even start up. :shrug:

trevster2k said:
I agree Hallucination, :down: smoking.

A friend of mine says he only smokes when he drinks, unfortunately, he is an alcoholic.:wink:

That's hilarious. Not that your friend is an alcoholic but just the "I only smoke when I drink" part. I had a friend who was like that also. he only smoked when he drank. I warned him that soon he'd be a regular smoker. Sure enough within a year or so he was smoking all the time.

Re: Re: I find smoking girls/women

Hallucination said:

couldn't of said that better myself

HelloAngel said:

Oh yeah? Pucker up, buttercup.

(I'm the only girl I know who hasn't kissed another girl before. Grr.)

greatest post.............ever

Back
Top Bottom