i am addicted to smilies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i will refrain from using smilies in this confession...

i can't seem to help myself.
i don't think i've ever made a post without them.
my journal is filled with them.
even when there is no smilie for a word, i make it up by adding the : before and after the word.
i have a folder on my desktop called "smilies" and whenever i find one i like, i have to save it there.
and i spend a lot of my free time when i'm not posting or doing something that might otherwise be considered constructive looking for cute and unusual smilies or making my own.

As a fellow smilie addict have you ever received notification that your post cannot go through cause it exceeds the maximum number of smilies? lol, has happened to me a few times- esp in PLEBA :drool: These are a few of my other fave smilies:

:rant: I just love the way this little guy gets all worked up and hops up and down

:hug: so sweet looking

:grumpy: the expression on this one is so cute!

:wink: I use this one a lot too

lol, I'd better shut up now or this post won't go through weighted down with too many smilies.

ABEL said:
i will refrain from using smilies in this confession...

i can't seem to help myself.
i don't think i've ever made a post without them.
my journal is filled with them.
even when there is no smilie for a word, i make it up by adding the : before and after the word.
i have a folder on my desktop called "smilies" and whenever i find one i like, i have to save it there.
and i spend a lot of my free time when i'm not posting or doing something that might otherwise be considered constructive looking for cute and unusual smilies or making my own.

Websters - "lackasmilies - the inability to express oneself without using spastic cartoonies....."

:lol:

:yes: you...!

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom