Guess what? It's another help-someone-with-a-girl-problem thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hehe, when your 'with the guys,' anything goes. Gotta show a little decency around the girls though.

Exactly!

The big point you guys are missing is that. Ofcourse gifts and all the wooey stuff won't work if she's NOT INTERESTED in you. But if she is interested, or not aware of her interest for you, even if there's only a miniscular teeny tiny bit of interest in her, it might spark that interest and she can realise that she actually likes you. That is what the whole flower/chocolates giving thing does, it won't turn them from not liking you into liking you. But it can pull her towards you!

Yeah, the "gifts and wooey" stuff don't work if she's not interested... learned that the hard way. I still think its not a good idea to use them at all though... at least initially. Maybe once in a blue moon. It kinda makes you look desperate.

No one owes you a romantic relationship just because you are "nice." And if you are willing to play a bunch of stupid games to get a girl to like you, you aren't as "nice" as you like to think you are.

I agree that being nice and then expecting a relationship is wrong. It's like forcing yourself on the person (and then who's the jerk?). What do you think is wrong with the games though? Perhaps games is the wrong word. I just think being yourself simply doesn't cut it sometimes and you've got to do something to create some initial attraction. From then on, "yourself" can work his/her way in.

What's going on COBL?

I'm just over this thread is all. I'm never reading another one of these again.

We were going zoo, but she messaged me today, and she wants me to come over instead. So I will, I won't outpour, I'll just put it out there, it'll be knocked down, but at least then I can just drop it and move on and this can be closed finally.

I'm just over this thread is all. I'm never reading another one of these again.

We were going zoo, but she messaged me today, and she wants me to come over instead. So I will, I won't outpour, I'll just put it out there, it'll be knocked down, but at least then I can just drop it and move on and this can be closed finally.

Sorry to hear that. You know, we can talk techniques, philosophies, games, and all that, but in the end it all comes down to you. Everyone really has their own way of doing things and it's not black or white, otherwise only a tiny minority of us would be getting hooked up. Do whatever you think is right, since your really the only one here who knows the situation... and if it isn't too much to ask, let us know how it goes! I hope you come away from this with some experience so that next time you'll know better what to do.

Thanks, and yeah I'll post back. This thread's just gone on way too long, I'm over all the banter and the you gotta do this, can't pick up without playing the game blah blah blah. I'll do it how I do it, and then yeah, I'll know better in the future. From past experience I already know a few things not to do.

Exactly, and the oral benefits are worth the chase.

Good lord, you're 15. I have the feeling you're not getting nearly the "oral benefits" that you're letting on.

Eta -

It always amuses me when teenage boys start big noting themselves with all sorts of claims. More likely that the only sucking off happening is with the vacuum cleaner....:D

Or, what she said. :wink:

It always amuses me when teenage boys start big noting themselves with all sorts of claims. More likely that the only sucking off happening is with the vacuum cleaner....:D

Good lord, you're 15. I have the feeling you're not getting nearly the "oral benefits" that you're letting on.

Eta -

Or, what she said. :wink:

:lmao: I wasn't gonna say it but yea, I totally agree with you both!

It seems 'cool' these days, to big yourself up. Meh who am I kidding, it's prolly been done for ages. I still don't get why kids do it tho. Must be cause I'm female.

:lmao: I wasn't gonna say it but yea, I totally agree with you both!

It seems 'cool' these days, to big yourself up. Meh who am I kidding, it's prolly been done for ages. I still don't get why kids do it tho. Must be cause I'm female.

Not really, if your 15 and that particular alley hasnt been explored with a lassie yet, then its just saying the person who hasn't is more conservative.

Not having done it by 15 is stranger down here than having done it, let me tell you. I don't mind being patronised anyway, the majority here are either a. Too old to be on message boards and say they have a life (over 20,000 posts is pretty damn sad too) or elitist cunts who seem to think their unfunny one liners and lick arsing of others who are regarded as "it" round here make them special. On the other hands, theres me, who IS fucking special, and a handful of others. Ah just caught myself there before posting, the I'm fucking special line, I can see the anylysis now.

Unfunny Cunt (30,000 posts)- Fucking special? Oh ok, kids these days ho ho, probaly means special as in mentally retarded ho ho ho.

Lick Arse Cunt- ^:lol:

This just in-naw.

Ookay wtf?

You really don't have a clue about forum rules now do ya?

Grow up. It is not cool to speak about sex like that. ESPECIALLY not when you're 15. What does age matter? It doesn't. If you're a virgin at 15, that's more a good thing than a bad thing imo. I think it is sad that kids have their first time when they're around 13 years old now. Really sad.
I never personally attacked you, and have no clue why you're posting this shit.

Oh and by the way kid. I'm not as old as you think. There's a difference with being old and being mature.

Not really, if your 15 and that particular alley hasnt been explored with a lassie yet, then its just saying the person who hasn't is more conservative.

Not having done it by 15 is stranger down here than having done it, let me tell you. I don't mind being patronised anyway, the majority here are either a. Too old to be on message boards and say they have a life (over 20,000 posts is pretty damn sad too) or elitist cunts who seem to think their unfunny one liners and lick arsing of others who are regarded as "it" round here make them special. On the other hands, theres me, who IS fucking special, and a handful of others. Ah just caught myself there before posting, the I'm fucking special line, I can see the anylysis now.

Unfunny Cunt (30,000 posts)- Fucking special? Oh ok, kids these days ho ho, probaly means special as in mentally retarded ho ho ho.

Lick Arse Cunt- ^:lol:

This just in-naw.

I'm not seeing much special in this post, but I do see a lot of wanking.

Ookay wtf?

You really don't have a clue about forum rules now do ya?

Grow up. It is not cool to speak about sex like that. ESPECIALLY not when you're 15. What does age matter? It doesn't. If you're a virgin at 15, that's more a good thing than a bad thing imo. I think it is sad that kids have their first time when they're around 13 years old now. Really sad.
I never personally attacked you, and have no clue why you're posting this shit.

Oh and by the way kid. I'm not as old as you think. There's a difference with being old and being mature.

Wow, you think I'm going to just sit there and take some bullshit of someone who thinks their captain maturity? Your continually talking AT me, telling me what I SHOULD do, not what I COULD do. I can do what I want babe, and my lifestyle is obviously different to yours.

Also, I'm not sure when sex and given someone head was the same thing, but there we go. Either way, don't expect me to take your snidey insults and cajoling on board, you evidently think your morales and ways are superior. I don't, otherwise I would employ. Now GTFO my case you grunt, and don't try and play the angel, your thinly veiled attacks on me are personal attacks, end of.

Wow, you think I'm going to just sit there and take some bullshit of someone who thinks their captain maturity? Your continually talking AT me, telling me what I SHOULD do, not what I COULD do. I can do what I want babe, and my lifestyle is obviously different to yours.

Also, I'm not sure when sex and given someone head was the same thing, but there we go. Either way, don't expect me to take your snidey insults and cajoling on board, you evidently think your morales and ways are superior. I don't, otherwise I would employ. Now GTFO my case you grunt, and don't try and play the angel, your thinly veiled attacks on me are personal attacks, end of.

I never told you what to do. I merely gave COBL some friendly advice, since he asked for that.
Don't call me babe.

You're telling ME that I insult you? Err, care to read your own post back?

You make no sense boy.

And it must hurt when someone with this many post has gotten laid yet you obviously haven't.

If you keep thinking like this, and disrespect girls like only seeing them as fuckable objects, you're obviously not getting laid ever.
And yes, Even Axver has had it.

I never told you what to do. I merely gave COBL some friendly advice, since he asked for that.
Don't call me babe.

You're telling ME that I insult you? Err, care to read your own post back?

You make no sense boy.

And it must hurt when someone with this many post has gotten laid yet you obviously haven't.

If you keep thinking like this, and disrespect girls like only seeing them as fuckable objects, you're obviously not getting laid ever.
And yes, Even Axver has had it.

No, you purposefully decided to try and direct some abuse at me, don't try and tell me what I have and haven't done.

I won't call you babe if you don't call me Shirly.

And again, with your comments. You evidently don't seem to see it as attacking, but I do, as I do with my own posts. Mine are deliberate attacks back though, so I dont give two fucks.

Plus, I dont see just girls as fuckable objects. They can have their uses in the kitchen too.

Also, I'm not sure when sex and given someone head was the same thing, but there we go.

Well, there's more to sex than vaginal and your preferred anal. You know, there's that one that starts with o. To most people, that still counts as sexytimes.

Now GTFO my case you grunt, and don't try and play the angel, your thinly veiled attacks on me are personal attacks, end of.

I might need to look further, but I don't think she's called you a "cunt", an "unfunny cunt" or even a "lick arse cunt" yet. I don't think it gets less thinly veiled than that, mate.

No, you purposefully decided to try and direct some abuse at me, don't try and tell me what I have and haven't done.

I won't call you babe if you don't call me Shirly.

And again, with your comments. You evidently don't seem to see it as attacking, but I do, as I do with my own posts. Mine are deliberate attacks back though, so I dont give two fucks.

Plus, I dont see just girls as fuckable objects. They can have their uses in the kitchen too.

Fine. I don't think we'll ever agree, since your views on females are from thousands of years back.

Best of luck with the rest of your life Shirley.

ugh, men who treat woman as nothing but screw-objects and their slaves ought to have their ducks cut off and sold on ebay as shower loofahs.

:down:

:D

you are gonna get men, and then there are the real men.

I like the real men. example of shit men, to me, are the Ibiza type suntanned fukers who brag to their boys about intimate details with their girls, etc.

Fine. I don't think we'll ever agree, since your views on females are from thousands of years back.

Best of luck with the rest of your life Shirley.

For someone who evidently considers themselves as above myself, your missing of the sarcasm in my "Kitchen" comment is a bit weak.

I might be 15, but I'm not from the dark ages.

Now go finish the roast.

For someone who evidently considers themselves as above myself, your missing of the sarcasm in my "Kitchen" comment is a bit weak.

We know, you're neolithic instead.

I didn't expect the kitchen thing to be serious, but to make a joke of that doesn't justify other things you've posted here.

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, it was still Stone Age sexism.

But if it's sarcastic, then my comment isn't actually sexist, seeing as I didn't mean it seriously.

You might want to look up the definition of 'sarcasm'.

Plus your Stone Age sexism comes across pretty strongly in your other posts anyway.

Hey Ziggy, I know a mod already addressed you but we do NOT tolerate name-calling and personal attacks on this board, especially the word cunt, under any circumstances. It's absolutely disgusting and extremely rude. If a mod has to warn you again your access to this forum will be removed. If you have a problem with someone's post, report it to the moderators and let us deal with it.

I think you need to read our policies and rules here.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f224/interference-policies-and-rules-187101.html

You might want to look up the definition of 'sarcasm'.

Plus your Stone Age sexism comes across pretty strongly in your other posts anyway.

Unlike you mate, I don't have that sort of time on my hands. I know what sarcasm is bud.

And I dont see how I actually was sexist. What I see as sexist is trying to "protect" a woman from words such as cunt. Their human, like us all, if they can give out abuse, they can take it too.

We're all equal, having a vagina doesn't make you vulnerable, woman don't shrivel up and cry at "foul language". They shrivel up and cry when they go on and a blind date and find you waiting for them.

Back
Top Bottom