FYM gives me a headache....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
Everytime I start reading the posts on there I end up with a tension headache....
I enter feeling I have my own opinion...and then I'm wavering back and forth like some idiot who can't think for herself !!
The arguments are so well informed and thought out that each one that differs sways me little to their opinion ,that is until I read the other argument...and then I'm swayed back to the other side....:crazy:

*must stop reading fym , to save brain from exploding

your not the only one who gets a headache from that place lol.

then there's people in there posting really long articles that would take all day to read in one post:crack:

im almost afraid to post my opinion about what's goin on with the war for fear of getting flamed.

that place can get out of hand at times. its why i dont go there often.

FYM also gives me a headache....

browneyedgirl said:
The arguments are so well informed

they really are - that is one thing i absolutely love about FYM.

and those long articles....yep....they're long. and reading each one brings joy into my life. ;)

ow.
MrGrumpy.gif

I think with the war people are just tense.....and it's causing usually level headed posters to become nasty and insulting. It's really too bad that things have become so polarized in there. So many good discussions are being ruined because everyone is so emotional right now.

But given the overall respect and knowledge shared in FYM, it is a headache worth having.

Thanks to the mods especially - you all must get the biggest headaches keeping the waters from boiling over.

nbcrusader said:
But given the overall respect and knowledge shared in FYM, it is a headache worth having.

your first point is good nbc. i get the worst headaches or i just go :mad: for about 20 mins after i finish reading all the threads just because all of the fighting, but i know i should be mad over it and it's good that i'm not becoming indifferent.

Re: FYM also gives me a headache....

Lilly said:

they really are - that is one thing i absolutely love about FYM.

and those long articles....yep....they're long. and reading each one brings joy into my life. ;)

I think it really is the brightest of Interference...it's to their credit that my opinion on this war is constantly changing . :huh:

Sorry you feel that way. It's better than not knowing stuff, like this girl who asked me yesterday, "is the war still on?" Dunno if she was just trying to be cute or not.

foray

It can be full on, but also very informative. I've learned a helluva lot from there and am quite grateful for all the people who post there, it doesn't have to be a novel of a reply to learn us all something either. I also don't think 'high' intelligence is necessarily a requirement either. It's not always about smarts, people get wisdom and knowledge from many places.

I have a headache and that place always gives me a headache, and I always give headaches there.

ugggghh

f'ing conservatives...

i know if i go into FYM i'll get in fights with people and probably end up hating people who i would like if i just post at the other parts of the board.

joyfulgirl said:
I recommend the Monica Lewinsky thread in Lemonade Stand. :up:

I actually do not venture out of FYM too much...That thread was good relief.

Also....I have been suffering from severe migranes since September. I joined interference and have spent all my time in FYM. I am now wondering if there is a connection.

Hmmmm......

Dreadsox you should really read other forums.. I can count at least 5 forums better than FYM :|

Sicy said:
Dreadsox you should really read other forums.. I can count at least 5 forums better than FYM :|

Fym has inspired me to do much more reading on things that I never would have before.

I will try to come to other places though.

Back
Top Bottom