US Politics XXXVII: hiiiii Kevin, I’m your biggest fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will do shit.
This is all just a bunch of bullshit for good/bad guys to get TV time.
No one in power actually gives a shit either way.
We are in the bad place.
ATM Machine.

I’ve refrained from commenting because of my uncertainty about rumor vs hope vs fact. It sounds to me though like he’s actually going to get indicted now. My worry or concern is that someone found a judge that knows it’s true but wants it to be a slam dunk and it’s not. That would be a disaster.

--stormy daniels / hush money / individual-1
--fulton county georgia election interference
--classified document case
--jan 6 / seditious conspiracy

the first three are all imminent. the last will take more time.

Nobody is above the law and everyone blue or red black or white should be treated equally. However, mixing the highest level of politics with the law is uncharted territory, and while I want a pure and neutral view to be deployed, we should be careful here.

The only case that, in my opinion, he has no ability to hide from is the case in Georgia.

I have my issues with the Palmer Report, but there are times where he does really nail it, and this is a good thread as to why we are still waiting on an indictment. Also, anyone who calls it a delay just fell for a Trump lie, so way to go.

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1638982618506235904?s=20

I go to his site all the time. He's just making stuff up, but I like the way he thinks. But he's just putting clickbait titles up and making shit up, but it's left leaning Drudge Report so I enjoy it. It's really just a blog or twitter posts disgusted as a news site. Which is great because that's what the other side does all the time.

I go to his site all the time. He's just making stuff up, but I like the way he thinks. But he's just putting clickbait titles up and making shit up, but it's left leaning Drudge Report so I enjoy it. It's really just a blog or twitter posts disgusted as a news site. Which is great because that's what the other side does all the time.

I'd put him above the "making stuff up" category, only because he's been wildly accurate. The only thing I don't like is when he scolds his followers every other day.

Nobody is above the law and everyone blue or red black or white should be treated equally. However, mixing the highest level of politics with the law is uncharted territory, and while I want a pure and neutral view to be deployed, we should be careful here.

The only case that, in my opinion, he has no ability to hide from is the case in Georgia.

yea - the laws being passed in the GA state legislature give me pause there, but any push to "remove" Willis would take time and would be difficult.

I have my issues with the Palmer Report, but there are times where he does really nail it, and this is a good thread as to why we are still waiting on an indictment. Also, anyone who calls it a delay just fell for a Trump lie, so way to go.

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1638982618506235904?s=20

this reads he's throwing a thousand darts at the wall so that no matter what happens he can draw a dart board around the right one and claim he hit a bullseye.

I'd put him above the "making stuff up" category, only because he's been wildly accurate. The only thing I don't like is when he scolds his followers every other day.

Educated guesses. He's not on the ground doing journalism. Not that 99% of the people giving us the news are either.

Making fun of your fans is part of the joy. Like us here making fun of the band we love.

I go to his site all the time. He's just making stuff up, but I like the way he thinks. But he's just putting clickbait titles up and making shit up, but it's left leaning Drudge Report so I enjoy it. It's really just a blog or twitter posts disgusted as a news site.

More bridge building.
:lol:

The Republicans, they're not sending their best

2-10-21-boebert-greene-Cropped.jpg

2000.jpeg

What's that sound?

The sound of NOTHING happening ever. We have to stop getting our hopes up.

We wake up every day and say "today is the day."

But no matter how hard we try..

How hard some of us pray...

They will never...

Ever...

Ever...

Put...

Vegas...

Tickets...

On...

FUCKING SALE

and would you lookey there, the bank with the biggest trump/russia connection in the world is teetering today.

now - of course - all of this may be coincidental - and coincidental in that a bank that was actually willing to deal with that bankrupt blob of lard is one that is willing to take on huge risk, which puts them at danger of collapse.

alas... i'll put my tin foil hat away for now

A federal judge has rejected former President Donald Trump's claims of executive privilege and has ordered Mark Meadows and other former top aides to testify before a federal grand jury investigating Trump's efforts to overturn the election leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Meadows, Trump's former chief of staff, was subpoenaed along with the other former aides by Special counsel Jack Smith for testimony and documents related to the probe.

Trump's legal team had challenged the subpoenas by asserting executive privilege, which is the right of a president to keep confidential the communications he has with advisers.

In a sealed order last week, Judge Beryl Howell rejected Trump's claim of executive privilege for Meadows and a number of others, including Trump's former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, his former national security adviser Robert O'Brien, former top aide Stephen Miller, and former deputy chief of staff and social media director Dan Scavino, according to sources familiar with the matter. The judge also said U2 Sphere tickets will go on sale soon, so calm the fuck down Clerks.

Former Trump aides Nick Luna and John McEntee, along with former top DHS official Ken Cuccinelli, were also included in the order, the sources said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom