Ongoing Mass Shooting Thread #3... that's right, a third thread. Because 'Murica.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A 6-year-old girl and her parents were injured by gunfire on Tuesday night after a basketball rolled down a residential street in North Carolina and into a man’s yard, enraging him, neighbors told WSOC-TV.

Witnesses told the station that the gunman ran up and down the street, firing until he ran out of bullets.

The Gaston County Police Department said Wednesday they were still hunting for the alleged gunman, identified as Robert Louis Singletary, a 24-year-old man described as “armed and dangerous.”

A 6-year-old girl and her parents were injured by gunfire on Tuesday night after a basketball rolled down a residential street in North Carolina and into a man’s yard, enraging him, neighbors told WSOC-TV.

Witnesses told the station that the gunman ran up and down the street, firing until he ran out of bullets.

The Gaston County Police Department said Wednesday they were still hunting for the alleged gunman, identified as Robert Louis Singletary, a 24-year-old man described as “armed and dangerous.”
Most likely, the girl and her parents were involved in some sort of drag show, and the fake media didn't report it. Totally deserved to be shot, imo.

Talking points

He was Mexican
Probably cartel
Build the wall
Family should have had a gun to fight back

ABC News

Nine people were killed, seven hospitalized with injuries with three in critical condition and four in stable condition in a shooting at an outdoor outlet mall in Texas on Saturday, officials said.

The hospitalized victims ages range from 5 to 61 years old, officials said.

A shooter has been "neutralized," police said.

Multiple law enforcement agencies responded to the Allen Premium Outlets in Allen, a northern suburb of Dallas. The Allen Police Department earlier confirmed to ABC News they were responding to an active shooter incident at the mall.

Just insane.

And the comments.

I’m not sure showing photos of this stuff is a solution to it. I don’t think I’d want a photo of death of family, friends, etc circulating around the web forever. Being shared on dark web sites glorifying it.

And then the bullshit logic of the Right

We need to keep guns out of bad peoples hands

Ok, so you’ll support background checks !!

NO!!! MY RIGHT TO A GUN!!!! IM SO MAD NOW I COULD SHOOT YOU!!

We need a mass movement of political force similar if not greater than what’s happening after Roe.

Not sure it’ll happen. Instead Red states will continue to dissolve laws and continue to have mass murder and chaos. With it occasionally slipping into the states that have stronger laws

If I'm Greg Abbott, I would definitely confirm that the jobs held by the 9 victims are getting backfilled and then point to job creation as a huge success.

There were photos of Sandy Hook, they are still called fake to this day and nothing has changed. It just keep getting worse.

I think the idea is allowing everyone in Texas to walk around armed so that good guy with a gun can stop the killer. Guess that didn't happen.

Also did Abbott check the immigration status of the victims and tweet about it?

There were photos of Sandy Hook, they are still called fake to this day and nothing has changed. It just keep getting worse.

I think the idea is allowing everyone in Texas to walk around armed so that good guy with a gun can stop the killer. Guess that didn't happen.

Also did Abbott check the immigration status of the victims and tweet about it?
I never understood why he made that comment. We've all seen from the pictures that God and Jesus are white, so they obviously disburse the thoughts and prayers appropriately. No need for him to tweet about that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/man-witnessed-allen-outlet-mall-shooting/

"I never imagined in 100 years I would be thrust into the position of being the first first responder on the site to take care of people," he shared. "The first girl I walked up to was crouched down covering her head in the bushes, so I felt for a pulse, pulled her head to the side and she had no face."

The rest of it is very graphic too. This is our pathetic reality, I just can't it's too much for words.

They should put the pictures all over the news. That's only way this will change. Normal people like me and you, don't need it -- but for those GOP people who imagine it being like an action movie where people get shot once and just nicely fall to their death -- show them how terrible it really is.

We are a dumb society. Ray Lewis got 2 games for punching his gf... a video got released and he was kicked out of the league.

You can't do thoughts and prayers if we all saw the horror.

As a Jewish man, you can talk about the holocaust, learn all about it -- but all you need to see is the bodies on top of bodies to understand the true horror... you can't spin that horror

They should put the pictures all over the news. That's only way this will change. Normal people like me and you, don't need it -- but for those GOP people who imagine it being like an action movie where people get shot once and just nicely fall to their death -- show them how terrible it really is.

We are a dumb society. Ray Lewis got 2 games for punching his gf... a video got released and he was kicked out of the league.

You can't do thoughts and prayers if we all saw the horror.

As a Jewish man, you can talk about the holocaust, learn all about it -- but all you need to see is the bodies on top of bodies to understand the true horror... you can't spin that horror

That requires logic, reason, humanity, sensitivity, compassion, and more.

The part of the GOP that is now the GQP would say that the video was doctored and or fake and just move on, I honestly believe that.

Some people are so far gone about gun control that I truly don't believe they would change a thing if a loved one was gunned down in a mass shooting.

MTG's new theory is anti depressants, they are causing people to commit mass shootings. F her, I take an antidepressant because I have to. I would never do such a thing. People on anti depressants are far more likely to take their own lives.

I'm pretty sure a GQP's own child could die in a mass shooting and they still wouldn't change their position. Better to have a dead kid than lose your donations.

I'm pretty sure a GQP's own child could die in a mass shooting and they still wouldn't change their position. Better to have a dead kid than lose your donations.

Counterpoint: the only time the GOP cares about something other than tax cuts, is when something bad happens to someone in thei family. See stem cells (Nancy Reagan) or same sex marriage (Rob Portman).

Counterpoint: the only time the GOP cares about something other than tax cuts, is when something bad happens to someone in thei family. See stem cells (Nancy Reagan) or same sex marriage (Rob Portman).
To counter that, both were pre MAGA.

It's coming out that the shooter interested with Nazi and White Power content online. Sounds like a mental health issue and we should probably explore what kinds of negative experiences he had with minorities growing up.

It's coming out that the shooter interested with Nazi and White Power content online. Sounds like a mental health issue and we should probably explore what kinds of negative experiences he had with minorities growing up.

Or we could just take their guns away

Reagan was actually key to getting the assault weapons ban passed. But, again, because he was personally impacted by it.

That requires logic, reason, humanity, sensitivity, compassion, and more.

The part of the GOP that is now the GQP would say that the video was doctored and or fake and just move on, I honestly believe that.

Some people are so far gone about gun control that I truly don't believe they would change a thing if a loved one was gunned down in a mass shooting.

MTG's new theory is anti depressants, they are causing people to commit mass shootings. F her, I take an antidepressant because I have to. I would never do such a thing. People on anti depressants are far more likely to take their own lives.

I hear you! I'm on Prozac BECAUSE of people like MTG thinking Jewish Lasers are a thing! And also anxiety about how to spell laser with an s or z!

Back
Top Bottom