Global Pandemic Part V: Enjoy a Corona while flying Delta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately he has pneumonia, but it was diagnosed very early and he is on antibiotics. Seems to be what they call "walking pneumonia". Hope he gets better soon. And I hope he can get a covid booster soon too.

Ugh. My mom had that once a number of years back. Rough stuff to go through, for sure.

Thank goodness they caught it early enough, though, so yeah, here's to the antibiotics working and him getting well as soon as possible :hug:.

shot

E-F7ufTWEAQfgCq

chaser

E-F7ufZXoAcaojt

A bit of positive news. A guy I used to party with many moons ago that I'm friends with on Facebook announced that he is finally getting the vaccine. He has been a Trump defender and Covid Hoax guy for the last year and a half. What finally got him to give in is the fact that there are two concerts he wants to see that are requiring the vaccine. I hope more people like him finally give in.

A bit of positive news. A guy I used to party with many moons ago that I'm friends with on Facebook announced that he is finally getting the vaccine. He has been a Trump defender and Covid Hoax guy for the last year and a half. What finally got him to give in is the fact that there are two concerts he wants to see that are requiring the vaccine. I hope more people like him finally give in.

While I sure wish people would do it for other reasons, I am all for whatever works. Proof that requirements can work.

Rumor is that his decision to not get vaccinated played a role in Cam Newton being released. He also violated covid protocols by taking a trip, missed days of practice as a result. In the game vs the Giants he was wearing a gaiter instead of a mask, and someone must have told him to pull it up over his nose. He was often seen with his mask not over his nose, and he freaking had covid.

Of course he was let go for other reasons too.

Welp, got a positive test today. Woke up with a sore throat, congestion followed, and then fatigue, which led me to get tested. Thank goodness I'm vaxxed.

I vacationed last week in the lakes region of New Hampshire. Proof that this thing is still everywhere.

Take care of yourselves.

Welp, got a positive test today. Woke up with a sore throat, congestion followed, and then fatigue, which led me to get tested. Thank goodness I'm vaxxed.

I vacationed last week in the lakes region of New Hampshire. Proof that this thing is still everywhere.

Take care of yourselves.

Oh no, hope you get better soon.

Take care of yourselves.

Hope its mild and you get over it quickly.

Rumor is that his decision to not get vaccinated played a role in Cam Newton being released. He also violated covid protocols by taking a trip, missed days of practice as a result. In the game vs the Giants he was wearing a gaiter instead of a mask, and someone must have told him to pull it up over his nose. He was often seen with his mask not over his nose, and he freaking had covid.

Of course he was let go for other reasons too.

Belichick of course said his vax status had nothing to do with his release. And maybe that is directly true, but indirectly apparently the time he missed allowed Jones to take all the reps for 3 days of practice and word is by day 3 he was really popping, so that may have been the final nail in the coffin for Cam's time here.

Yes that's what I heard.

Covid running rampant on the Red Sox too. As if things weren't already bad enough. They're under 85% vaccinated. Of course positives could be vaccinated.

Belichick of course said his vax status had nothing to do with his release. And maybe that is directly true, but indirectly apparently the time he missed allowed Jones to take all the reps for 3 days of practice and word is by day 3 he was really popping, so that may have been the final nail in the coffin for Cam's time here.

Seems that Anti-Vax really is Superman's kryptonite, eh?

Take care of yourselves.

So sorry to hear this. Take care, hope you get to feeling better as soon as possible :hug:.

Take care of yourselves.

Hopefully you’re all better by now.

I’ve had all these symptoms for like 10 days now and legit have tested negative three times. You’re public enemy number one if you go out sick but I’m starting to run out of food lol

Hopefully you’re all better by now.

I’ve had all these symptoms for like 10 days now and legit have tested negative three times. You’re public enemy number one if you go out sick but I’m starting to run out of food lol

Don't you have grocery store delivery services?

Did they tell you what you have if it's not covid? Can't imagine three false negative tests.

Take care of yourselves.
Aww, damn.
Yesterday was no fun, with a fever and fatigue, but I’m doing much better today, so that’s a good sign.

Good to hear! Hopefully a quicker recovery.

Don't you have grocery store delivery services?

Did they tell you what you have if it's not covid? Can't imagine three false negative tests.

I do but I don’t use them. I think I’ll be good to go in a few days though.

Yeah, I don’t have Covid lol. I don’t think doctors really care what it is unless symptoms persist for long enough. I’m pretty functional and fine for the most part. Just lingering symptoms that are like allergies.

I do but I don’t use them. I think I’ll be good to go in a few days though.

Yeah, I don’t have Covid lol. I don’t think doctors really care what it is unless symptoms persist for long enough. I’m pretty functional and fine for the most part. Just lingering symptoms that are like allergies.

fresh direct is your friend.

Insider.com

A doctor in rural Oklahoma said the number of people overdosing on the deworming medication ivermectin was so high that emergency rooms were filled to the brim.

The situation is so dire that people with gunshot wounds have to wait their turn to get treatment, Dr. Jason McElyea, an ER physician affiliated with hospitals in Sallisaw, told KFOR, an NBC affiliate in Oklahoma City.

McElyea spoke to the channel this week about the dangers of overdosing on the version of ivermectin meant for use in livestock. He said the hospitals he worked at became overwhelmed after people started taking ivermectin, believing unverified claims that it's an effective COVID-19 treatment.

"The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated," McElyea said.

He added: "All of their ambulances are stuck at the hospital waiting for a bed to open so they can take the patient in and they don't have any, that's it. If there's no ambulance to take the call, there's no ambulance to come to the call."

McElyea said many of his patients were familiar with the drug. "Growing up in a small town, rural area, we've all accidentally been exposed to ivermectin at some time. So, it's something people are familiar with," he said. "Because of those accidental sticks when trying to inoculate cattle, they're less afraid of it."

But McElyea said he'd seen people suffering from the ramifications of taking doses meant for a full-sized horse, including instances of vision loss, nausea, and vomiting.

"Some people taking inappropriate doses have actually put themselves in worse conditions than if they'd caught COVID," he said.

"Our shooting victims need to wait because too many people are taking horse deworming pills" is the most modern day Merica thing ever

Sadly it is

Just made public yesterday that Tom Brady tested positive after the SB parade. He has since been vaccinated, 100% of that team and staff are.

I always wondered if he would be against getting vaccinated, since he is such a health fanatic. But he would also do anything for the good of the team, and more importantly for his kids. Both of his parents had covid, I believe his father was hospitalized. His Mom is a cancer survivor.

I don’t think Tom Brady is as conservative as Donald Trump made him seem. His brand got caught up in politics. I doubt he wasn’t going to get vaccinated, regardless of the team angle.

Back
Top Bottom