Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

good. i...great. i was just...well, don't answer for...i, um, yeah. cuz i know exactly the cousin, i mean the...girl i would want to give and she'll want to give too. we'll...and we'll do that together. for them, for the sake of...i ju...it's a great day. for being sad.

:)

What a fun, sexy time for you.

My sleepiness is taking over. Gotta change the music. On to the band I just auditioned lead guitar for....

Varitek said:
I guess Axver is ignoring the digs, tourist.

So I finally caught up to where I came in on the thread, which has now nearly doubled in size.

Axver did you see my suggestion about the fake streaming link? Can anyone set one up with a message that servers are busy?

I'm not sure how we'd do that though.

And sorry, I'm just cooking dinner so a bit distracted.

You're all invited over though.

Axver said:

I'm not sure how we'd do that though.

And sorry, I'm just cooking dinner so a bit distracted.

You're all invited over though.

Whatchooo cookin?

Don't Hate Me is very easy listening. I don't dislike it but again it doesn't feel like anything special. I just hope they don't do something random like reading off numbers at the end.

KhanadaRhodes said:

marry me!

"Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks any time."

"Okay, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you’re going to be surprised at some of your phrasing."

No spoken words said:
"Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks any time."

"Okay, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you’re going to be surprised at some of your phrasing."
maybe we should kiss again to teach him a lesson about obvious!

This is some dark shit. Lyrics from the droney indie-rock band I just auditioned for:

"She's used to being the limelight
Her father was a movie-star
She moved down to LA
To make her bills meet.

She's not good enough
For the magazines
She'll make lots of money
With the nude scenes.

I took away her innocence
I took away her holiness
She wanted to be a star
And that's what I made her
And that's what I made her
And that's what I made her."

Varitek said:
Don't Hate Me is very easy listening. I don't dislike it but again it doesn't feel like anything special. I just hope they don't do something random like reading off numbers at the end.

That's my least favourite on the album.

Bizarrely, almost everybody else I know who likes PT loves it. Ah well, at least it's followed by This Is No Rehearsal.

No spoken words said:

Can we all go play baseball after we eat, Axver? It'll be fun, come on!

Only if we play cricket too. I wasn't able to organise a game of cricket on my birthday last month. That made me sad. :(

coolian2 said:
Party at Axvers!!!
all right!
fete.gif

Varitek said:

What kind of sauce? Tomato? Alfredo? Pesto? Something else entirely?

Tomato and mince. I like to put plenty of oregano in it too.

Axver said:

I don't know how more than about 2 people are meant to fit in my small flat!

We'll jam in 30. We're all comfortable with one another in close proximity now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom