Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Of course!

I had to laugh when i read on Wikipedia that Liechtenstein is one of only two double landlocked countries on earth

What is the other one? You probably don't remember anymore. wait lemme see..rwnada maybe but there's a huge lake right next to it. that is my best guess. nothing in south america is i don't think, and nothing else in europe...

Varitek said:
what should I listen to now anyway? Axver's gonna say PT.

PT! PT! PT!

Or Lovetown. That Yokohama gig if you haven't played it yet.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yes :drool:

:yikes: i can only post once every 15 seconds; didn't know that...

:lmao:

This is why axver and I are constantly complaining about being 45'd and I type random shit after the bulk of my post all the time. We have to wait 45 seconds. That's what I asked you to fix earlier.

Varitek said:

What is the other one? You probably don't remember anymore. wait lemme see..rwnada maybe but there's a huge lake right next to it. that is my best guess. nothing in south america is i don't think, and nothing else in europe...

Uzbekistan if my memory serves me correctly.

Varitek said:

It's one of the Central Asian -stans. Uzbekistan I think.

Varitek said:
:lmao:

This is why axver and I are constantly complaining about being 45'd and I type random shit after the bulk of my post all the time. We have to wait 45 seconds. That's what I asked you to fix earlier.
ohhhhh! :der: i should've known that as i knew about the rule and such. sorry, i had a blonde moment.

fuck he totally beat me to 3000.

well i'm gonna beat him to Rock n Roll Doggie. Even if he's a vampire. I'll beat him to the next level.

And he has to go to bed at some point, I already slept!

45'd. :mad:

Varitek said:
fuck he totally beat me to 3000.

well i'm gonna beat him to Rock n Roll Doggie. Even if he's a vampire. I'll beat him to the next level.

And he has to go to bed at some point, I already slept!

45'd. :mad:

I vant to suck your bloood!

But i can only do it during the day because i'm a reverse vampire and i'm plotting taking over the world with the saucer people

coolian2 said:

I bring up 3000 posts posing as a girl faking chat room cyber with you.

I'm all class.

I take comfort in this

and will start postwhoring to beat you to 3200

fuck that 45 shit.

ok seriously time to pick...i guess i'll try pt

coolian2 said:

I bring up 3000 posts posing as a girl faking chat room cyber with you.

I'm all class.

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm seriously laughing hard at that.

KhanadaRhodes said:

you pretending to be a girl and me pretending to be a guy. that's kinda hot actually :wink:

And I thought I was gonna get banned for my lewd content last night. :wink:

the tourist said:
What you mean you haven't done that? I did when I was more rebellious.
:lol: i almost never use my webcam and one time i did use it on a messenger program (totally g-rated i swear), and i guess others could see i was using one, and i got all these random ims all of the sudden and it scared the shit out of me. now i just use it to take retarded pics of me :der:

Axver said:
I'm close to my 33000th post.
i know! i can't believe it. i remember when you used to have less posts than me, and here i am struggling to get to 25000!

coolian2 said:

I vant to suck your bloood!

But i can only do it during the day because i'm a reverse vampire and i'm plotting taking over the world with the saucer people

ooohh a vampire during the day. well it's night here. I interpreted that as, you bit vampires and they went human or something.

BTW did you see where I said I have the bono solo hallelujah if that is what you're looking for? i can't be bohtered to look up what was actually on that single. what a shit single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom