How to go from stereo back to mono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OffAxis

Acrobat
This may seem like a weird question b/c who would want to go from stereo back to mono, but I actually would. There's not enough inputs on the sound system I play on to allow for me to use 4 of the inputs. 2 line for each acoustic and electric, so I can only use two. For the acoustic it doesn't matter as much, but for the electric it is kind of important. We all know to maintain Edge's sound we have to have delays running in parallel. This is easy when you can actually run stereo, but not so easy when you don't have the inputs. I would still like to have delays running parallel (instead of daisy chained) to maintain that Edge sound. It won't be stereo, but it won't be muddled up either. I'm sure there is an easy fix, but I'm an idiot and there doesn't seem to be a good way to search for it on Google either.

They only thing I thought of is using one of thos direct boxes that has the two "Hi" inputs that goes into one mic port, but I'm not sure if those can run parallel. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom