'Window in the Skies' REQUEST Thread ALL VERSIONS Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been living under a rock in a cave on Mars with my eyes shut and my fingers in my ears for the last week. I totally missed that this dropped.

Please, please some kind soul, send the track to

echomirage10@hotmail.com

Any and all versions, preferably the studio version. Have no fear, I will buy it in the store. My 5% yearly income alotment to the Larry Mullen Band looks clear to continue unabated. I just need to hear it...

This martian rock cave is depressing, and only the shining light of new U2 can save me.
thanks

:drool:

turnthedarkoff

LostAtMoon said:
:ohmy: There's a CD version already?

I concur, there is a better quality version? Cool! If people are sending...
doctoru2@yahoo.com

Thank you! :wave:

And I think U2 or Island or Universal or Mercury or whomever is releasing this need not worry about us not buying the music. It's thanks to people on this site that U2 is still a monster selling act! For example, I've already pre-ordered a bunch of copies of the album (and the "Saints" single) for me - then I'll buy a ton more as gifts! U2 certainly have received more than 500 pounds from me! LOL!

doctorwho said:

I concur, there is a better quality version? Cool! If people are sending...
doctoru2@yahoo.com

Thank you! :wave:

And I think U2 or Island or Universal or Mercury or whomever is releasing this need not worry about us not buying the music. It's thanks to people on this site that U2 is still a monster selling act! For example, I've already pre-ordered a bunch of copies of the album (and the "Saints" single) for me - then I'll buy a ton more as gifts! U2 certainly have received more than 500 pounds from me! LOL!

Absolutely. :up: :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom