Pure speculation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Registered Dude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
according to a poster at the news/rumours page of the atu2 forum (who has only just registered and who only has one post)

"Major Release Announcement Coming Soon"

:hyper::panic: :doh: :| :hmm: :shifty:

Hahaha, i just came from atu2 to see if there was any more info here :lol:
That guys (only) post has no link, no evidence or anything... i seriously doubt he's not trolling :sad:

according to a poster at the news/rumours page of the atu2 forum (who has only just registered and who only has one post)

"Major Release Announcement Coming Soon"

:hyper::panic: :doh: :| :hmm: :shifty:

I bet it's HMV Edinburgh announcing:
Hey, we were wrong!

:giggle::angry:

Either that or the official confirmation about the Wide Awake In Europe release in the US on u2.com or something?
Best case scenario it's the single details for the rumoured release next month?

Taking Bets:

Original Poster is a Troll 2-1
U2 announce Wide Awake in Europe EP & 2011 Achtung Baby Remaster 5-1
U2 announce December single & 2011 new album 10-1
U2 + Bieber 50-1
Larry's comes out of the closet 70-1

Could be legit.

Could be B.S.

Could be taking a reasonable punt.

Betting on ‘Single in December’ being correct, and if so, “information coming soon” is a certainty, so relatively good odds he/she will look clever for it. Single in early December? We’d get a definitive answer via some form of announcement, sign or (most likely) cock up in the next 10 days. Single in late December? Would still bet it’s in the setlist, and introduced as such, from the first NZ gig. That’s only two weeks away. So IF it’s true, then yes, I’d say we are well and truly within a time period where it’s ‘any moment now’. You could even, if you want, get a semi over the thought that ‘single released in December’, i.e. for sale, might even mean debuted/‘to radio’ even earlier. Or not. And I would be inclined to think that if they are doing anything in December, it will be late December. But that would still mean setlist inclusion. Anyway, we'll know all by the end of that first NZ gig. Chill.

Soon Bono will announce the new album with guyliner

Bono_Bday1.jpg

hands up if - despite knowing better - this still got you a little excited

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom