NLOTH in 320kbps sounds suprisingly better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could I get a copy please? mcg@u2.com
Have resisted the temptation so far but I can't go on any longer.
Thank you very much in advance

is this the same as the V0 rip i downloaded from atease?

the one thing i noticed on the original leaks is that each track was longer with a couple seconds of dead space. that seems to be fixed on the V0 rip i downloaded last night.

is this the same as the V0 rip i downloaded from atease?

the one thing i noticed on the original leaks is that each track was longer with a couple seconds of dead space. that seems to be fixed on the V0 rip i downloaded last night.

Nice signature! Let me know if the 320 sounds a lot better--I might have to make the switch.

If there is a link going around: bwispelw@gmail.com . Thanks!

I'd like a copy of the 320. shawn@shawnbonneau - thanks! Won't be able to download till at least 3amish though probably.

SMB

I was sent a copy already but the link had expired after it was downloaded 10 times. Would someone be so kind to send it again, maybe on or another sharing site??

Thanks a lot. yonzyw@gmail.com.

Woah, I got the V0 ones from the atease forum - It makes the rockier tracks like Breathe & Stand up sound a little clearer... And it makes "Being Born" sound even better - Bono's shouts seem to have more layers to them than I hear on the original rip...

By the way, Being Born is creeping it's way to the top of my list... it's such a trip of a song...

Back
Top Bottom