KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' -- post the links here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
david said:

It is beach clip 400.

I want to hear again before I make more comments in how it holds up against stuff on Bomb.

But I personally think it sounds better than a majority of songs off that album.
Thanks, David :)

I can't listen to this song because this computer doesn't have a sound card.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu&*

I just caught the end "This was Windows In The Skies"

ok i need to hear a version of that without the radiohead ending... i was wondering what the hell was going on in the start... sounded quite strange to me before i realized what was going on... but once that was done... yes, very beatles-esque... that's perhaps the best description i can give... beatles-esque.

and yea... it might be better than anything on bomb... i gotta go back and relisten... i'm pumped :hyper:

Very good, very Beatles-esque - poppy, but different from HTDAAB. No, it doesn't have a "haunting melody." Sorry, Loris (;)) I still think you'll enjoy it, though. As a big fan of Sweetest Thing, I'm not sure if I like it more or less than that tune - it's a great number, regardless though!

warning: parts of my recording kind of suck, you can hear when I was moving the microphone, the volume modulates, but you can hear the song pretty well. I sent it to art director, I'm ysi'ing it now. art director, check your yahoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom