Canal + TV Studios France performence today! - BREATHE LIVE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Winter as it is on Linear isn't as finished as they'd like and they miht re-work it to put it on the next album.

This is hilarious! Bono's like "...How did you find out about Winter??"

"...we have spies."

The BBC video interview with Zane will be up on the Radio One page in 10 mins. That's what he had said. He said look for U2 interview....I guess it will be on the video subsection at the bottom of the page.

'danny and lanois are experimental by nature and we wanted to get to a very fresh and original place, you know, and, for us, everytime we start an album, it's like we reform the band, it's like...the end of our last tour we broke up but then reformed and went to a different place...you have to prove it not just too the audience but also yourself, you gotta get to new material...sitting in fex with the sun over our heads and the birds, shitting on larrys drums...:lol:'

'It as pretty amazing, the studio experiance, it was an experiment. for the first few hours we where looking at each other...wow...this is amazing...we'd hit on a great way of working together.'

(on a double album and bringing out a new album with the material) 'there's another albuma alright, very different feeling too this, special, late night and ambient. it's incredible when Brian walks about ourmusic as his besst because he's made some of the best music of all time, talking heads, bowie, he thinks MOS and breathe are the best U2 songs ever.'

(winter) 'winter, you sly people! hahaha....apparently one of us is an arse hole...well, we all have an arse hole! it's a great song, but not qutie finished. it's on antons movie. but it's not really a movie... we asked our great friend to create a film to be seen on computer, to go along with the album. we sent Anton our album last summer and he started shooting this film based around characters bono invented on the songs. It starts in paris with a motorcycle cop and he sets fire to his police buke and goes on a hourney...france, morroco...'

'it might be on our next album. we love it!'

'the tour is about to be anounced. I think we should! WE've gotta anounce the name...the first letter is something to do with kissing the future, and *cough* fucking the past

France is in europe, they supose to understand english. Don't they learn it in school?

The french has always been a bit bad at english. I don't know if it has something to do with the history between France and England but that's just the way it is. :sad:

They have a spaceship on the road with them? For the tour?

He warns us "It's NOT a lemon!".

We're in for a REALLY WEIRD tour here guys. They're really letting the cat out of the bag here.

Ohh its up on U2Torrents. Cant wait to check it out when I get home. Breathe huh???? :hyper:

This interview is fucking fantastic. Finally some good questions! Love the band trying not to give too much away about the tour.

Rofl, Adam's been there the entire time. I didn't even hear him until now.

Back
Top Bottom