beebs to play breathe? U2 perform on the Jonathon Ross.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will upload the extended Culture Show and Jonathan Ross performance in the morning because I'm recording the NME Awards on Channel 4 which doesn't finish until 1.15am and I don't want to knacker the recording up.

Night everyone :yawn:

I cracked up big style when J.Ross made that little quip about Coldplay lolol. Very good.

Emily Blunt was there? She's so hot:heart:

Er, hell yeah, Breathe!

She seemed very nice and a bit shy, but Clive Owen seemed like a personality black hole. Sir David Attenborough looks very healthly for a man of 82 years and was pretty funny. U2's performance was pretty decent, Breathe wasn't as good as the other performances but Boots was good.

I will upload the extended Culture Show and Jonathan Ross performance in the morning because I'm recording the NME Awards on Channel 4 which doesn't finish until 1.15am and I don't want to knacker the recording up.

Night everyone :yawn:

Thanks enajh2! I really appreciate all you have done today by recording and uploading all the U2 interviews and performances. :wave: :applaud:

Yeah I enjoyed it. Good performances, although I agree I think Bono's a bit nervous still.

Also thought it was really funny when he went to lie down on some woman in the audience whilst edge was finishing his guitar bit at the end of breathe :lol:

Thanks for pointing out what he said about the condom thing, I didn't catch what he said and I was a bit.:hmm: hehe:lol:

Back
Top Bottom