Who has recent pics of Ali and Bono's house in Killiney ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, in that first pic of the two houses, I didn't realize which one was Bono's. :lol:

I only saw the gate from the road when I was there (which was just fine by me).

No, I walked from Dalkey to Killiney Hill Park and explored the park for a bit. It was a gorgeous walk, gorgeous day. Passing Bono's gate was just a bonus!

And then I walked all the way back to Dalkey because I got completely turned around in the park and couldn't figure out how to get to the Killiney DART station. :doh:

No, I walked from Dalkey to Killiney Hill Park and explored the park for a bit. It was a gorgeous walk, gorgeous day. Passing Bono's gate was just a bonus!

And then I walked all the way back to Dalkey because I got completely turned around in the park and couldn't figure out how to get to the Killiney DART station. :doh:

I walked the same way from Dalkey to Bono's house with my friends, who led the way and who, at first, didn't even let on where they were taking me to "just going out for a walk in the country side" they said! :lol: And we too weren't quite sure which way the Killiney Dart station was but then a security guard came and we chatted for a while and he told us how to get there.

And it was from the Dart station bridge over the lines is where I took a few pics of Bono's house! :shh:

Yeah, that was the pisser - I knew the DART stations was right near there, but that damned park got me all turned around! I came out on the opposite side of where I'd gone in (near The Bono Estate).

No one was around when I walked by. I took a picture and went on my merry way. I resisted the urge to wave at the security cameras I'm sure were trained on me somewhere. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom