Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was at Borders on Monday and was excited to see that they had Q, but the one they had had Chris Martin on the cover. :angry: I thought the newest one (before the U2 issue) had Kings of Leon on it. Are they that far behind over here?

That is why I'm getting mine from one of my UK friends.

I'm in Orlando, Fl and I called Barnes & Noble today and they just got the Killers issue on the 26th of Dec so I guess I'm out of luck til the end of the month. Is someone who got theirs going to put up actual scans now including the articles? You guys are so great with the scans I can just read those until I can get my copy.

Dana

Got my copy today - from my local Somerfield of all places! Went in to get some random crap, and saw the last one on the shelf! Hope everyone manages to get a copy. If I see anymore, I'll see if I can get some for anyone!

If anyone has any extras, I have PayPal and will throw in a few extra $$ for the favor! :flirt: I'm too impatient to wait and too lazy to have to find one here (I rarely go to book stores as I've bought so many books already it will take me a year to read through them).

Im always secretly happy when the UK gets stuff before the US, Its nice to see people writhing impatiently. Now you know the feeling. :shifty::evil:

No doubt you'll have someone to scan this for you anyway, Im pretty sure someone already has from a subscribers only issue.

Actually I have not seen any scans turn up yet anywhere. (Only some photos someone took of the magazine, but you can't read the articles with those.)

Oh my God, your avatar is Nasty/Beautiful!

:macdevil:

winkandgrin.gif

Actually I have not seen any scans turn up yet anywhere. (Only some photos someone took of the magazine, but you can't read the articles with those.)

Exactly! Which is why I'm hoping someone sweet will do actual scans. I won't be able to get a copy for several weeks being in the US and would like to be able to read all of the articles rather than just the snippets involving the album that have been posted. Pretty please???????

Dana

Im always secretly happy when the UK gets stuff before the US, Its nice to see people writhing impatiently. Now you know the feeling. :shifty::evil:

It's true we Americanos are as impatient as anyone would be I guess..
I mean we have been waiting for all this U2 excitment for too long!!..
Plus I'm pretty sure Rolling Stone or any other music magazine will come out with something U2 related soon and I will definately return the favor and try to get as many copies as I can to deliver to you awesome Interferencers outside of the US! :hug:

I think I did the deliverance of a U2 article in a UK mag to US'ers for something...NME maybe. Was a while ago.

If someone could pay by other means than paypal Id buy a few and send them. :/

I went to Borders today and they only had the Killers issue. BUT the guy told me to check back on Tuesday when the get the new magazines in. I did notice the price is going to cost us around $10 for the issue.

In case anyone wants to look for it. I also saw the MOJO magazine there that DID have U2 in it. It was a one page deal, but it had a cool b/w pic of Bono in the studio. I think Larry was in the background.

Back
Top Bottom